Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2023, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This should be celebrated. Fuck straight people, I don’t give a shit about this

Most likely that dude who said he didn’t like trans ideology is gay, and had a gay friend or partner who came out as trans and they lost some sort of bond or connection as a result

And it’s left him bitter. That’s only my guess
I like creation better than destruction.
Old 09-29-2023, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like creation better than destruction.
It’s both at once, yes

It has to be. And like I said, it probably eroded some bond for the dude who posted about it. So to them the destruction > creation

I not saying I agree, which is why I have no hard feelings to the quarm admin, as much as Rob wishes I would so his soapbox wouldn’t be made of toilet paper lies
Old 09-29-2023, 05:14 PM
Banned

He really don't like him own medicine, do he?
Old 09-29-2023, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He really don't like him own medicine, do he?
Makes post saying people here are trying to prevent trans people from talking about their lives, a lie

Gets called out

Says he won’t dig and also won’t engage. But since he has the willpower of a slug, he demonstrates by immediately engaging

Then when **I** find the closest example that he is too lazy to find, he makes up imaginary conversations and posts transphobic memes

Then pats himself on the back. Way to not engage champ, you sure showed me
Old 09-29-2023, 05:20 PM
Banned

Haha. Let's go further with the prop scenarios.

Unsunghero: Just the drunk dude at the bar, who has been yammering nonstop for a solid hour, loudly, while his friends cringe and hope to god none of the hot chicks saw them enter with him.
Old 09-29-2023, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
creation=destruction

my assigned female at birth, for the first time in 5 years, indisputably sending me the message, i am a girl.
Uh, men are better then women so that’s a net loss

Didn’t want Rob to have to keep making up fake convos to clutch pearls over, there you go. Clutch till the knuckles go white [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2023, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Why are men better than women?

There is no "Y".
Old 09-29-2023, 05:50 PM
Banned

What's hilarious is if you're down at the park with the fam you'll see two little league teams over there post game lined up with like 10 year olds to give each other high fives. There was a winning team and a losing team yet the kids still say good game.

Then down the way you'll see after a youth soccer game the two teams in circles singing 2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate yada yada yada. Like 8 years who are taught good sportsmanship.

Then you get older. And then we become literal adults who get mad at digital scribbles on the internet written by strangers. I can't say I haven't been swayed into some weird temporary mental frenzy by stupid shit I've read before by someone I could care less about. Human brains are a incorrigible gullible mess.

Was the internet a mistake?
Old 09-29-2023, 05:57 PM
Banned

Internet Usage License, when?
Old 09-29-2023, 06:06 PM
Banned

Regulation of the Internet and AI will come most likely because of some crisis moment that Govt takes advantage of like it is always want to do. When it does give itself this regulatory power it will be a wet kiss to Big Tech. All regulation typically helps out the big guys, creates an artificial regulatory moat, and limits innovation in the long run.

Will AI or internet regulation help progressive causes? Nah. Your modern day progressive has been trained to think the Twitters of the world have their back. The fact that Twitter is now X should indicate relying on the private sector is something the progressives may have been Psych Op'd into. The modern day conservative has been trained to trust those that thumb their nose at elites. A perfect tension of opposites. Teeter totter to pendulum level effects.

In the end it's old school divide and conquer strategy to extract more wealth from the middle classes while blaming the other guy for not getting anything done. A strategy partisans love. Elites train people to become partisans through perverse incentives. That's why anyone you ever meet in politics seems slimy as crap.
Last edited by Seducio; 09-29-2023 at 06:08 PM..
Closed Thread