Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2021, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

No more grudge posting please.
Old 10-12-2021, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

hey unsung it's a free country do what you want to do.
Old 10-12-2021, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But that’s…completely inapplicable to this situation? I never said I was leaving P99 or that I didn’t play P99 etc.

You said you were leaving but you’re still here. I never said I was going to stop playing, or leave the forums. If you whine and make a meltdown post about how you’re leaving then you should leave; otherwise it just ends up being pretty sad.

If you want to say “I’m quitting the game but staying on the forums” then okay. But if you say you’ll be seeing less of me around here (game and forums) because I’m leaving because I’m whining about something, and then you don’t leave it’s just sad like I said.
I’m not going to be questioned by someone that doesn’t even play the game. If you play, prove it

Also, about the “no one cares”, like I said, I got a response from the main dev. Has he ever responded to you in any of your 2,000+ posts worth of garbage?

What’s sadder? Someone saying they are leaving and sticks around, or someone who either pretends to play but doesn’t or is too much of a pussy to post a pic of their char to prove it. I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree on that
Old 10-12-2021, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey unsung it's a free country do what you want to do.
This cd-whatever guy obviously has some sand in his vagina still from when I mentioned not needing the vaccine or some other political thing I said that pissed him off in the past, and so he tries to spring a “gotcha” moment about me talking about quitting

I explained already that I didn’t want to let many hours of farming 16k worth of pp sit and rot forever on a dead account, so I continued to play farming money with plans to create a twink after Nilbog nerfs my char

Because I am still actively playing (unlike him btw), yes I still actively post. I’ve posted a good amount on every single message board of every game I’ve played, including WoW, hearthstone, Diablo 2 and 3, dark souls 3, even gamefaqs message boards back when I was hex edit modding old snes RPG’s like Ogre Battle. Talking to game communities gives me something to do while waiting in line in public or during downtime at work and pisses me off less than reading the news
Last edited by unsunghero; 10-12-2021 at 02:29 PM..
Old 10-12-2021, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could care less if you play here or killed a man.

As long as you want to talk politics on a gaming forum with me we’re good 2 go.
I don't really want to talk politics. Just trash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2021, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not going to be questioned by someone that doesn’t even play the game. If you play, prove it

Also, about the “no one cares”, like I said, I got a response from the main dev. Has he ever responded to you in any of your 2,000+ posts worth of garbage?

What’s sadder? Someone saying they are leaving and sticks around, or someone who either pretends to play but doesn’t or is too much of a pussy to post a pic of their char to prove it. I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree on that
You got a response from a dev explaining their decision or you got a response from a dev telling you they cared that you were leaving and begging you to stay? Lol

And again, I never criticized you because I thought you don’t play but you post on the forums. I criticized you for writing a whiney post telling everyone you’re leaving altogether and then not leaving.
Old 10-12-2021, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This cd-whatever guy obviously has some sand in his vagina still from when I mentioned not needing the vaccine or some other political thing I said that pissed him off in the past, and so he tries to spring a “gotcha” moment about me talking about quitting

I explained already that I didn’t want to let many hours of farming 16k worth of pp sit and rot forever on a dead account, so I continued to play farming money with plans to create a twink after Nilbog nerfs my char

Because I am still actively playing (unlike him btw), yes I still actively post. I’ve posted a good amount on every single message board of every game I’ve played, including WoW, hearthstone, Diablo 2 and 3, dark souls 3, even gamefaqs message boards back when I was hex edit modding old snes RPG’s like Ogre Battle. Talking to game communities gives me something to do while waiting in line in public or during downtime at work and pisses me off less than reading the news

Honestly, you are coming across as the one who is triggered. Its a game dude, relax and move on. Nobody cares.
Old 10-12-2021, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got a response from a dev explaining their decision or you got a response from a dev telling you they cared that you were leaving and begging you to stay? Lol

And again, I never criticized you because I thought you don’t play but you post on the forums. I criticized you for writing a whiney post telling everyone you’re leaving altogether and then not leaving.
You said no staff cared and obviously the dev cared enough to post. I had played for what, 6 months prior to that? Do you really think a staff member is going to post and beg me to stay? Regardless, a dev posted a response to my concern which is more than you’ve got or will get with any of your trolling garbage you post

And I’m criticizing you for being too much of a pussy to prove you even play P99. So I guess we both have criticisms. Want to re-state them to each other a few more times? Because you are starting to bore me here
Last edited by unsunghero; 10-12-2021 at 07:22 PM..
Old 10-12-2021, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, you are coming across as the one who is triggered. Its a game dude, relax and move on. Nobody cares.
Keep dreaming. I have to respect the opinion of the person with the problem about me to care and neither you nor the other troll qualify

I welcome any other butthurt Democrats to pop in and ask “u mad bro?” whenever they want
Old 10-12-2021, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Closed Thread