Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 03-03-2022, 02:08 PM
Kobold

Another shit box on its way to dead big surprise

This one lasted 2 months tho so that's not bad
Old 03-03-2022, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The number one complaint is the horrible PvP coding that you lobbyquest to defend at every turn even though you no longer play there.

Pets cannot be feared and can barely be rooted(2 out of 5 casts will land for a max of 2 seconds on unbuffed pets)

Making mage the number 1 PvP class showing how lacking the skill level is in PvP combat when an NPC is the most vital aspect of battle.

Despite multiple complaints about this Voidd only seems to listen to you and Kringe while ignoring everyone else. Which once again shows I was right about everything.
fear is certainly broken, but I had 0 issues dealing with mages and CCing their pets with root

sounds like a you problem
Old 03-03-2022, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fear is certainly broken, but I had 0 issues dealing with mages and CCing their pets with root

sounds like a you problem
See he lies to lobbyquest the power of the class he prefers. Which is why you really can't trust a single thing this guy ever says.

He states mage pets are fine if you dispel them, lol first off when have you ever had to dispel a mage pet to CC them, EVER! Not epic pets mind you, every pet.

This here is a unbuffed Shaman pet trying to be rooted by an even lvl player, both my toons, so the pet is 100% confirmed unbuffed.

https://imgur.com/a/cJ6eU0u

That's a shitty ass shaman pet so you can imagine how bad it is vs a mage or necro pet. As you can see it resisted 3 out of 5 roots and when root landed it lasted less than 3 seconds. Does that seem like normal PvP code to anyone?
Last edited by New_Guy; 03-03-2022 at 07:29 PM..
Old 03-03-2022, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure there was really that many in VP yet, beyond a single guild at this point?

Anyways, they rushed through classic WAY too fast. A lot of people wanted to experience that content longer. Especially with the population levels, it was just about right. I had fun, even with the crazy buffed mage pets :-)

Don't get me wrong. I love Kunark. But with the population (actual number of pilots), it's just too much. Everyone can plop down in their own corner and farm items/exp uncontested. The best EQ PVP is forced by scarcity of resources.

Server will be 100% dead in Velious though, if not before.
3 guilds in vp actually, and only 2 dragons have been killed. Stop with the nonsense propaganda, also classic sucks that’s why everyone rushed it (literally every guild was trying to rush opening kunark).
Old 03-03-2022, 09:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another shit box on its way to dead big surprise

This one lasted 2 months tho so that's not bad
250 pop box, “dead”. 30v30v30 last night for trak, but “dead”.
Old 03-03-2022, 09:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
250 pop box, “dead”. 30v30v30 last night for trak, but “dead”.
Considering that everyone can easily bypass the dual boxing and run multiple boxes, your 250 pop is absolute bullshit.

Every player I see is dual boxing and most big guilds are running multiple boxes, doing any content is stupid easy due to the way AC and pets work. A handful of players can drop a VP dragon, 10 players multi boxed are more than enough.
Old 03-03-2022, 10:50 PM
Fire Giant

You care about pve I care about pvp
Old 03-04-2022, 06:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See he lies to lobbyquest the power of the class he prefers. Which is why you really can't trust a single thing this guy ever says.

He states mage pets are fine if you dispel them, lol first off when have you ever had to dispel a mage pet to CC them, EVER! Not epic pets mind you, every pet.

This here is a unbuffed Shaman pet trying to be rooted by an even lvl player, both my toons, so the pet is 100% confirmed unbuffed.

https://imgur.com/a/cJ6eU0u

That's a shitty ass shaman pet so you can imagine how bad it is vs a mage or necro pet. As you can see it resisted 3 out of 5 roots and when root landed it lasted less than 3 seconds. Does that seem like normal PvP code to anyone?
why would I give a shit about the balance of a specific class when I don't play the game anymore?

it's very obvious that screenshot is a cherry-picked streak of resists on an extremely low sample size - even then, it shows a different number than you claim (3 resists out of 6 casts, not 3 out of 5)

I could post the video where I root a mage pet 100% of the time across 3 or 4 casts, but I know that it's pointless because A) you're going to keep arguing about in bad faith and B) 3 or 4 casts isn't a good sample size, either

I would suggest playing better instead of lobbyquesting
Old 03-04-2022, 09:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why would I give a shit about the balance of a specific class when I don't play the game anymore?

it's very obvious that screenshot is a cherry-picked streak of resists on an extremely low sample size - even then, it shows a different number than you claim (3 resists out of 6 casts, not 3 out of 5)

I could post the video where I root a mage pet 100% of the time across 3 or 4 casts, but I know that it's pointless because A) you're going to keep arguing about in bad faith and B) 3 or 4 casts isn't a good sample size, either

I would suggest playing better instead of lobbyquesting
LMFAO you really are just a huge lying pos all the time huh?

the fact that you are arguing about lying and trying to make shit up about cherry picking or the times of root shows clearly how full of shit you are, because a shaman pet should resist zero roots 100% of the time in PvP.

1 out of 5 roots is too many resists for an unbuffed shaman pet in PvP. And the fact that you just say: "Well yea fears broken but root is fine because it's 3 out of 6 resists" shows how full of shit you are.

Why would you care? Because you only care about your epeen rep, you and kringe played mages for 2 weeks without logging off to prove to everyone you could pvp and admitting that mages are broken invalidates those 2 weeks. All you care about is proving to nerds you can play, it's your only accomplishment in life. As can be seen from your sig.

Ok here is a simpler test just 2 out of 3

https://imgur.com/a/LOrW9YK

You can clearly see it's a shit geared shamans pet and the pet resists two out of three roots and the one that landed lasted a second. And if I play a shaman and necro wtf am I lobbyquesting for Joseph Goebbles? To make my own classes weaker?
Last edited by New_Guy; 03-04-2022 at 10:09 AM..
Old 03-17-2022, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

I'd say you're trolling but you're putting in way more effort than I am here, so I'm not really sure