Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Caitlyn Jenner on Hannity: "My friends are leaving California. My hangar, the guy right across, he was packing up his hangar and I said, where are you going? And he says, 'I'm moving to Sedona, Arizona, I can't take it anymore. I can't walk down the streets and see the homeless.'"
Old 05-06-2021, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Probably tired of looking at his gay ass
Old 05-06-2021, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

The uptight rich are leaving california? oh no!

*closes eyes and continues to sunbathe with a 70 degree breeze off the ocean
Old 05-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Who do you think pays the (bigly) majority of CA's state taxes?
Old 05-06-2021, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

I never really cared tbh, but who?
Old 05-06-2021, 06:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Probably a good thing.
Old 05-06-2021, 06:31 PM
Banned

I feel so bad for the rich. The way their eyes have to receive the light reflecting off those homeless people they may see once a month when the maid is out and they have to go to whole foods in person.

The homeless people I encountered all had routines, a trick, trade, a little show, some kind of art, jokes, something to make money. "Street shark" rode a skateboard around on his stomach.
Old 05-06-2021, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

This post goes out to Gravy

Old 05-06-2021, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Caitlyn Jenner on Hannity: "My friends are leaving California. My hangar, the guy right across, he was packing up his hangar and I said, where are you going? And he says, 'I'm moving to Sedona, Arizona, I can't take it anymore. I can't walk down the streets and see the homeless.'"
Yeah it sucks. Tens of thousands of liberals are fleeing California to az

On the bright side, the home I own here in AZ has increased in value by almost $150,000 in the past year due to all the housing demand here now. I get multiple texts daily from people asking if I plan to sell

Still not worth it to have all these liberals flee their failed state full of homeless heroin addicts shitting in the streets and insane taxes, bringing their shitty politics with them. They’re like locusts, first they ruin one area and then spread to ruin another...
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-06-2021, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel so bad for the rich. The way their eyes have to receive the light reflecting off those homeless people they may see once a month when the maid is out and they have to go to whole foods in person.

The homeless people I encountered all had routines, a trick, trade, a little show, some kind of art, jokes, something to make money. "Street shark" rode a skateboard around on his stomach.
Yeah they’re always super nice. I work in behavioral health, and I had a co-worker who was a gay guy. He had a friend growing up, a young LGBT man who was one of the friendliest dudes you would ever meet. He was walking down the street here in AZ when a homeless guy, probably high on meth, was walking towards him the opposite direction. Without any warning, the homeless guy blasted the young guy with a punch to the face. The young guy had no idea it was coming, couldn’t even get an arm up to block. He fell unconscious into the street and a car ran over his head. Dead. My co-worker friend went to his funeral

The homeless man claimed he was hearing voices which made him do it. Meth is a hell of a drug

The story: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...fic-police.amp

But like I said, the ones that don’t fry their brains from doing hard drugs for years I’m sure are nice people
Last edited by unsunghero; 05-06-2021 at 07:55 PM..
Closed Thread