Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2022, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok let me tackle these in the order of your six neatly discreet sentence fragments:

1) Nobody is saying that.
2) Nobody is saying that.
3) Yes high prices are bad, but partially depending on what causes them
4) Nobody is saying that
5) I don't know what this means
6) Hunter Biden has no business "working for an oil company" (lol nice euphemism for blatant familial corruption and illegal enrichment of oneself based entirely on power relationships, which seems like something the left should oppose, and usually does?)
There's no bigger crook than the douchebag who makes his money telling you how bad people who make money are.

Who told you about hunter biden? What a crook... Fox news hosts i imagine?
Old 04-15-2022, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I genuinely wish I had anywhere near your level of blind faith in the integrity of our elected officials.
My fantasy utopia is having a country with only certain points of entry to where we can have some tiny idea of who is coming in and why [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2022, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL wow
Abbott would never lie to us rather than admit his stupid political stunt backfired [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2022, 09:53 PM
Banned

Republicans canceled ALL debates for their presidential candidates.

PUSSIES

Why so scared? So fearful? Fact checking makes em look stupid.
Old 04-15-2022, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Hay guys we are bolstering our security in these exact areas. Now being broadcast in Spanish with schematics provided”
Abbott sucks dude, go with DeSantis or whatever y’all have down there in Arizona. Abbott was a Bush acolyte when that was popular and now he’s moving to the right of trump. He doesn’t give a shit about anything than winning elections
Old 04-15-2022, 10:18 PM
Sarnak

The only explanation for oolo that makes any sense to me is that Tim pool an Dave Rubin had a love child but it was intellectually disabled so they locked it in a basement with a copy of EverQuest titanium and called it oolo
Old 04-15-2022, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only explanation for oolo that makes any sense to me is that Tim pool an Dave Rubin had a love child but it was intellectually disabled so they locked it in a basement with a copy of EverQuest titanium and called it oolo
What does this mean
Old 04-15-2022, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My fantasy utopia is having a country with only certain points of entry to where we can have some tiny idea of who is coming in and why [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nazi skipped a step and actually achieved this in a very decentralized way by saying "papers plz". We tried to copy them poorly. I guess now our insurance cards are tied to an SSN. So like cheaters just go and get a temporary one and if deported come right back, travel is still pretty cheap and they only man those weird I10,90,75 or whatever I forgert.... those big pavilion things on the Texas highway some days...

I think the difference between the US and Nazi is we'll deport ppl or give asylum vs the Nazi just killed anyone without the proper paperwork. Can't wait till you need a chip to go anywhere nice or get medical care or groceries!
Last edited by starkind; 04-15-2022 at 10:28 PM..
Old 04-15-2022, 10:26 PM
Banned

Nobody has explained why stopping good coming into TX from Mexico is a good thing for the country. I thought you guy were SO worried about the store shelves, rising prices, and the economy?

Tell me how making what once took an hour to now taking days is good. One more example of breaking the system then saying "look how broken the system is".
Old 04-15-2022, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abbott sucks dude, go with DeSantis or whatever y’all have down there in Arizona. Abbott was a Bush acolyte when that was popular and now he’s moving to the right of trump. He doesn’t give a shit about anything than winning elections
Mark Kelly, our Senator is one of the few Dems strongly advising against rescinding title 42

Mostly because he knows tiny podunk border towns like Yuma gonna get shit on, without the infrastructure to handle it

Meanwhile the Dem politicians in the ivory towers on the east coast don’t care, they know they can get some virtue likes on their tweet after it’s rescinded
Closed Thread