Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2022, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Meanwhile cable news has everyone eating their own feces.
Old 04-15-2022, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with you he's in his rights and it's very funny if he does, but Twitter is garbage and always will be.
Yep

When you look at what a small % of the population uses it, and then what an even smaller % of the population actually posts and doesn’t just lurk, it’s insane that it has the reach and power it does

Legacy media is partly to blame. Reporting on what Twitter is saying is what you do when you can’t do any other actual journalism
Old 04-15-2022, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I don’t like how it sounds it must be lies!
I'm sure that Abbott finally got Mexico to agree to pay for Trump's wall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2022, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with you he's in his rights and it's very funny if he does, but Twitter is garbage and always will be.
Well, the idea is that if he outright buys the entire company and takes it private, it might not *be* so shitty anymore. But I think it's basically just a matter of sheer principle. Again it's not just about twitter, it's a broader statement about the totality of social media and their blatant favoritism and selective filtering of information in an obvious political direction, which *does* touch almost everyone's life in some way now.
Old 04-15-2022, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

The news today: "Colleagues worry Sen. Dianne Feinstein no longer mentally fit to serve: Report"

Meanwhile at the whitehouse:

Some people actually: no everything is going to plan, they know what they're doing, no the war is not their fault, no they were dealt a band hand

lol!
Old 04-15-2022, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure that Abbott finally got Mexico to agree to pay for Trump's wall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah sounds like Mexico is finally realizing if you actually put up some form of border security you can disincentivize them from coming through your country versus having no security. At least disincentivizing the ones trying to sneak in, who are bringing you your crack while Biden supplies the pipe
Old 04-15-2022, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah sounds like Mexico is finally realizing if you actually put up some form of border security you can disincentivize them from coming through your country versus having no security. At least disincentivizing the ones trying to sneak in, who are bringing you your crack while Biden supplies the pipe
This makes more sense than a Republican governor making up bullshit he refuses to describe in detail for the retards watching Fox News?
Old 04-15-2022, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This makes more sense than a Republican governor making up bullshit he refuses to describe in detail for the retards watching Fox News?
“Hay guys we are bolstering our security in these exact areas. Now being broadcast in Spanish with schematics provided”
Old 04-15-2022, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
“Hay guys we are bolstering our security in these exact areas. Now being broadcast in Spanish with schematics provided”
I genuinely wish I had anywhere near your level of blind faith in the integrity of our elected officials.
Old 04-15-2022, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I genuinely wish I had anywhere near your level of blind faith in the integrity of our elected officials.
LOL wow
Closed Thread