Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2015, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by beta_king [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a bunch of sick psychotic emulated everquest retards.

PS Rygrim was a fat shitbag who only cared about farming fungi tunics to sell.
Man you anonymously insulted a dead person ur hilarious LOL
Old 12-13-2015, 09:05 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man you anonymously insulted a dead person ur hilarious LOL
Beta_king aka pumped aka miraclegrow aka B&
Old 12-13-2015, 09:06 PM
Banned

Pras our best forum mod yet. Great to know i never have to see another pumped post again.
Old 12-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice work!
Old 12-13-2015, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you.
Old 12-13-2015, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Can you push for his in game accounts to be banned too?
Old 12-14-2015, 03:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you push for his in game accounts to be banned too?
I voted nay on this based on the long list of people who have done 100x worse and have been plaguing and poisoning these forums for years while engaged in RMT, account stripping, account deletion, extortion, doxing, two boxing, and RL attacks. Often simultaneously.

Samwise reacted similarly on day 1, but because people like samwise or respect his "seniority" they won't call for his banning and that to me shows some type of bias among the playerbase when it comes to morality.

Color me very unimpressed with pumped's latest. "Fat shitbag". Not even worthy of a pity reply. HB summed it up well.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 12-14-2015 at 03:51 AM..
Old 12-14-2015, 05:28 AM
Planar Protector

Why the fuck is this a sticky? is the real question.
Old 12-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I voted nay on this based on the long list of people who have done 100x worse and have been plaguing and poisoning these forums for years while engaged in RMT, account stripping, account deletion, extortion, doxing, two boxing, and RL attacks. Often simultaneously.

Samwise reacted similarly on day 1, but because people like samwise or respect his "seniority" they won't call for his banning and that to me shows some type of bias among the playerbase when it comes to morality.

Color me very unimpressed with pumped's latest. "Fat shitbag". Not even worthy of a pity reply. HB summed it up well.
Sam toed the ban line, and I'm honestly surprised he wasn't. But it is no different than a typical justice system where people with long history of behaving themselves get off easier on a first time offense. Tomato is someone who literally nobody likes, and he posts nothing but staff/server bashes and personal attacks. Plus the fact that account was a forum ban evasion in the first place so even if he posted nothing but rainbows and unicorns he wasn't supposed to be here.

It is about time they started punishing people in game for forum nonsense though, assuming the staff cares at all about cleaning up the forums. The obvious problem is many of the forum trolls don't even really play anymore and even though I'm one of them maybe all of us just need to get banned or restricted to RNF only.
Old 12-14-2015, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why the fuck is this a sticky? is the real question.
ya why would a thread about the death of a universally beloved player on this 200 pop server be a sticky on a forum for this 200 pop server. man that just makes no sense at all to me either.