Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 12:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what zone did you do this in? been testing it every day with the exact same results. even with celo's on and NO drum i still get hit while strafe running.
Tested in OverThere this morning. made my kite turns a little larger to adjust for the speeds of mobs, but at least they aren't whacking me during a strafe run.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thank you for fixing the mob run speed bug. I look forward to being able to solo again when I can't find a group.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahlid74 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swarm kiting in FV, Drolvargs, first time for me. They feel like they are gaining on me but strafing definitely is working like it did before.
Agreed. They are gaining a little fast, if I put a % on it I would say its the 2-5% Haynar said in a response to me in thread.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:15 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually play on a laptop I bought in 2002, never had a problem swarming on P99.
100% a lie. lets hear the specs on that laptop at the very least to back up your complete bullshit statement.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:18 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by integrable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100% a lie. lets hear the specs on that laptop at the very least to back up your complete bullshit statement.
When did they start having dx9 support in laptops?

H
Old 06-16-2015, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

According to the web, dx9 released in December of 2002
Old 06-16-2015, 01:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When did they start having dx9 support in laptops?
I quick google search found troubleshooting forums back in 2004 where people with portable computers needed Dx9b drivers for their supported integrated chipset to game.

http://en.community.dell.com/support...3519/t/6561765
Old 06-16-2015, 01:24 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I regularly pull the first two floors and entire yard of unrest, the entire crushbone zone, or the entire basement of kurn's tower to powerlevel new players on red and I have never once heard anybody whine about this strategy on the forums. I do this on a druid. Nerf /sit.
I will agree with this. Having a druid pull all of CB or unrest to powerlevel their friend then insulting you through tells cus you try to take one of his mobs when there are no other spawns up is way more annoying than Bard kiting. I don't think I am the one stealing mobs when you pulled from our groups camp.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:36 PM
Orc

One of the nice things about the exp bonus on red is, if you invite someone, because of the bonus, you don't get less exp per kill. So if you're ae'ing there's no reason not to toss some solo person an invite, even if they just need some free exp and can't help. <3 Red.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Large Rat

Just ran through OT.

Mobs were running at un-drummed celos speed.
Closed Thread