Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2021, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

Canada like Mexico shouldn’t even be on the USA radar, you are that superior.. but you have a huge head start on Canada, Canada is still a fucking monarchy ffs, 90% of Canada land is the Queens.. just so weird thinking Canada is independently responsible for our actions.

Canada is part of the America’s already too, North America’s.. People born in the USA shouldn’t be too proud though, you commit an insane amount of pathetic warfare strategies.. going into every country known to man, buying up all the oil etc to “help” by trading protection for assets you later sell back for insane profits, crippling any countries independent growth.

Thinking having a big dick and having millions is a reason you are “better”, is pretty conclusive honestly.. having that guy in makeup as a pres is pretty sad, equal to our snowboarding pm honestly.
Old 06-03-2021, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

I understand it that some people are upset about the words OP choice in his title, but is here anyone left who likes to talk about the topic? I mean, education, IQ-test, schools, how learning changed, what can be done to improve it etc?
Old 06-03-2021, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

How much did the generation who still going to school lost over the past 1 year while covid was/is around?

I have many nephews and nieces between the age of 3-15, and I think the older once lost the most.
I am pretty sure the younger once can catch up the stuff what they missed but for the older once it will get harder for the next 1-3 years?! to catch up.
Old 06-03-2021, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Canada like Mexico shouldn’t even be on the USA radar, you are that superior.. but you have a huge head start on Canada, Canada is still a fucking monarchy ffs, 90% of Canada land is the Queens.. just so weird thinking Canada is independently responsible for our actions.

Canada is part of the America’s already too, North America’s.. People born in the USA shouldn’t be too proud though, you commit an insane amount of pathetic warfare strategies.. going into every country known to man, buying up all the oil etc to “help” by trading protection for assets you later sell back for insane profits, crippling any countries independent growth.

Thinking having a big dick and having millions is a reason you are “better”, is pretty conclusive honestly.. having that guy in makeup as a pres is pretty sad, equal to our snowboarding pm honestly.
I didn't do anything to earn my big dick, I inherited it. I realize this. That does not change the fact that I have a big dick. Also, as I age and get a little fatter, my dick is shrinking. I think the metaphor is appropriate.

And yes, Donald Trump is a buffoon and we have a lot of people who should be fucking ashamed. Dick still bigly.
Old 06-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much did the generation who still going to school lost over the past 1 year while covid was/is around?

I have many nephews and nieces between the age of 3-15, and I think the older once lost the most.
I am pretty sure the younger once can catch up the stuff what they missed but for the older once it will get harder for the next 1-3 years?! to catch up.
Catch up to what? Their buddies Fortnite skin collection?

I think this is over stated, I have 14 year old nephews and they love their lives, ignorant as they are they don’t care about the things our gens care about, they will be fine.. regulations and politics seem so ancient compared to them, they have no interest in that stuff, can you blame them? Is that a bad thing? Millennials like me are a halfway point while they went “full retard” in a way.. the 15-25 ones are the ones that are being terribly influenced by the bad bad 45+ idiots thinking their ways are anything like the future will be. This didn’t effect them at all because the 15-25 ages are the biggest anti maskers because of peer pressure and other “things..”

I respect the 3-15 more than most boomers as boomers and their children tend to be really ancient at this point, their views are meaningless outside of respect and other common decencies. We know our issues, but the 3-15 age generation just wont care.. they are the digital reincarnation in a sense, the literal future.. as a millennial I try to explain this to the older gens as they are equally as ignorant to the digital age as we are to the old age way of things.

I don’t know a single 45+ who trusts online banking for instance.. just an example, they depend on those they hate to fix the tech they depend on the most, seems worse than future gens issues.

But yah this country vs country argument is as dumb and ancient as past generations in this sense.. this idea of a WW3 is mental, I could see maybe Russia or cccp taking advantage of our weak children in the future? But more likely they will just fight each other instead as 3-15 generations won’t care and they won’t have what those warfare countries want.

You think they care, but they don’t.. you just keep telling them they should, putting it in their heads..
Old 06-03-2021, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

no op, americans are just normal humans. there's nothing exceptional about them and if you think they're exceptionally stupid, it's probably because you have bourgeois brain worms.
Old 06-03-2021, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't do anything to earn my big dick, I inherited it. I realize this. That does not change the fact that I have a big dick. Also, as I age and get a little fatter, my dick is shrinking. I think the metaphor is appropriate.

And yes, Donald Trump is a buffoon and we have a lot of people who should be fucking ashamed. Dick still bigly.
Orange Man best President ever

Potato is an embarrassment. Installed Puppet.
Old 06-03-2021, 03:01 PM
Fire Giant

I wonder if I'll have to donate bone marrow to feed myself under Potato's regime.
Old 06-03-2021, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats are coming for your plasma, I saw it on Fox News.
Old 06-03-2021, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
having that guy in makeup as a pres is pretty sad, equal to our snowboarding pm honestly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.And yes, Donald Trump is a buffoon and we have a lot of people who should be fucking ashamed. Dick still bigly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no op, americans are just normal humans. there's nothing exceptional about them and if you think they're exceptionally stupid, it's probably because you have bourgeois brain worms.
-sent from my iPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Mblake1981; 06-03-2021 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: fuck it
Closed Thread