Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-12-2023, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

yeah nobody really cared about trans people until they decided that acceptance wasn't enough, and pushed for dominance.

now even most liberals hate them

If you have netflix, or otherwise can access it, you really should watch Chris Rock's new stand up special called, "Selective Outrage"

it's some of his best work ever
Old 03-12-2023, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah nobody really cared about trans people until they decided that acceptance wasn't enough, and pushed for dominanceRupert Murdoch decided Republicans needed something new to foam at the mouth about.
Old 03-12-2023, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

bro what you fail to grasp, among everything else in your life, is that nobody really gives a fuck what anyone else does, ever.

until you fuck with their kids

once you go after the kids, now you started a war
Old 03-12-2023, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

no dude, literally nobody cared. Goodbye horses is my favorite song and silence of the lambs ruined it. that's trans shit i care about (lol)

"i'd fuck me"
Old 03-12-2023, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Queen is another example, nobody cares Freddie Mecury was gay or had aids, because Queen fucking rules.

hope this helps.
Old 03-12-2023, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry to burst your bubble but everybody else just like Harry Styles and thinks you guys are a bunch of incel freaks.
Old 03-12-2023, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, Freddie Mercury is another good example.

Old 03-12-2023, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to burst your bubble but everybody else just like Harry Styles and thinks you guys are a bunch of incel freaks.
Harry Styles is too new for me, literally haven't heard a single song of his. unless it's as old as everquest or taylor swift i basically don't care.
Old 03-12-2023, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
George Lincoln Rockwell
Old 03-12-2023, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
incels don't really exist, this is a marxist misinformation operation to manufacture public shooters.

incel culture make absolutely no sense in this modern day when women are as open with their sexuality as men are, in many cases more so. This is natural. The hyper-sexual male doesn't meet the evolutionary requirements as the hyper-sexual female does. It's simple math. The human female cannot have more than 1.2 children per year, while the human male can theoretically impregnate a female ~10 times a day, or more.

Therefore, from an evolutionary perspective, the human female should be significantly more motivated to find a mate than the male. This was truth of nature before puritanical values gained steam in the world. This was a means of population control. It was men making the decisions, so obviously they would make the hyper-sexual female the villain after they realized too many babies were being born around 1100 AD.

it hasn't been this easy for men to get laid as it is today for several centuries. Today there are dozens of apps and websites for specifically that purpose, prostitution is rampant, and most single women in the world will sleep with you as long as you don't act like a huge dingus.

Therefore incel culture is nothing more than a ruse, which some really pathetic men have fallen for hook line and sinker.