Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U can't force ppl to be free with force lol.
We did for 2 decades. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And the truth is we didn't force them, we just had police there that said if you try to shoot at women for going to work you go to jail.

So it's forced here too, in fact, if you think about it, religions even force you the same way.

The 10 commandments are designed to provide freedom, if you follow the rules.

So incentivizing freedom, under the pain of death, jail or eternal damnation, seems to be the divine way to do things.
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-16-2021 at 01:38 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

sounds like the taliban is starting up the rotors
Old 08-16-2021, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Weird how Trumptards opposed the occupation until he left office, but now they want to reinvade the country just to own the libs.
Old 08-16-2021, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird how Trumptards opposed the occupation until he left office, but now they want to reinvade the country just to own the libs.
To be fair, looking at what is happening

I think 100 mil a year and 3k troops is ENOUGH of a price to pay to keep all the women out of sex hotels jesus what happened to your empathy?
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-16-2021 at 01:50 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

I welcome you all to tune in to Taliban Today.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2021, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump wanting to pull out of afghanistan was a terrible idea, and it is completely self evident that it is still a terrible idea given the events of the last 72 hrs. Keep on politicizing literally everything though that's a good recipe for progress.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Weird how Trumptards opposed the occupation until he left office, but now they want to reinvade just to own the libs.
I think that take's a minority even among the pro-Trump faction. I ought to know since I'm surrounded by 'em here. Most Trump-faction folks wanted the country out years ago and regard Biden sticking to it as the proverbial broken clock being right twice a day. Getting out is a pretty bipartisian choice. The country collapsing is no huge surprise. It collapsing almost instantly is a surprise--I didn't anticipate the speed, either--but ultimately it's still the outcome everyone expected. Hopefully 20 years of having bombs dropped on their heads and watching their buddies being blown to chunky kibbles was enough to convince them to leave us alone for awhile. My hopes in that respect are not high, but it's all we have.

Danth
Planar Protector

Old 08-16-2021, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope this is true, because it is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard. The violin guys playing the music on the titanic, the marine serving the last burger before the place explodes. True heroes.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 08-16-2021, 01:56 PM
Banned

Whatever meager progress Afghan society had made over the last 20 years is completely undone, how is that good? It was a repugnant decision morally, but also strategically. We have military presence all over the world except for in terrorism central now, good job biden.

Also lol at pelosi saying we need to stick up for afghan women and girls as we abandon them, and then ALSO tack on that we must "respect their culture". Their culture is what is making their lives a living hell you senile alcoholic witch.
Closed Thread