Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2023, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What sector? If it's medical, your TROMP court agrees and approved it.
Old 02-19-2023, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They were able to be so confident in their response because they had decades of research and case studies to reference.
That sword cuts both ways
Old 02-19-2023, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve always felt my position was pretty reasonable. If you’ve been told you could be a high risk category for covid complications, or even think you could be in a high risk category for complications (some of which might be permanent), then you should probably look at the vaxx

If not, best of luck with covid. The problem is a lot of Americans who are now dead from covid called themselves things like athletic and the epitome of health because they happened to play varsity baseball at age 16…even though now they are now 55, completely sedentary, with a beer gut, posting on social media “LOL I HAVE AN IMMUNE SYSTEM” right up until the point covid killed them

I would venture most covid deaths were people just overestimating their own health markers. People tend to think they are more attractive than they really are, and people tend to think they are more healthy than they really are
Yes, i agree you have a balanced view of this subject, way less bent outta shape than many others.
So in (your humble opinion) their efforts to not look weak, they infact show their weaknesses (insecurities). That's pretty golden if ya ask me. But it sounds about right.
I still fink there is something up with these (latest) vax. Im no doctor so i dunno what, so, until then i fink ill just avoid dumbphuck outta towners many who dont appear to even practice any sort of good hygene.
I live near(ish) to an international raceway. Periodically we get a bunch of yea haw race goers trashing the joint. Apart from that, mostly people keep the fuck away.
Old 02-19-2023, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve always felt my position was pretty reasonable. If you’ve been told you could be a high risk category for covid complications, or even think you could be in a high risk category for complications (some of which might be permanent), then you should probably look at the vaxx

If not, best of luck with covid. The problem is a lot of Americans who are now dead from covid called themselves things like athletic and the epitome of health because they happened to play varsity baseball at age 16…even though now they are now 55, completely sedentary, with a beer gut, posting on social media “LOL I HAVE AN IMMUNE SYSTEM” right up until the point covid killed them

I would venture most covid deaths were people just overestimating their own health markers. People tend to think they are more attractive than they really are, and people tend to think they are more healthy than they really are
How many of the overconfident end up taking ICU beds?
Old 02-20-2023, 08:35 AM
Banned

Guess who is literally killing people by convincing others of stance on shots?

Ahahaha not me. You.
Old 02-20-2023, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Anyone dumbfuck enough to be swayed by any of us cretins on elph phorum 99 DESERVES to just, well, die.
This will not help.
Old 02-20-2023, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

you vill eat ze bugs, goyim!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 02-20-2023, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

I have a very big important question

do u guys realy care about this vax shit anymore?
Old 02-20-2023, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

if not move it to OT i don't care about politics thread plz! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-20-2023, 10:58 AM
Banned

I don't.

I just like fucking with people.

I have yet to be penetrated (except that one time at that sleepover and it was a dare so it doesn't count)
Closed Thread