Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2022, 11:48 AM
Banned

Gender is entirely made up and fictional and whate-ever u want it to be. Just like any word in english. That isn't G-d directly humming in ur hearts thru the holy spirit.

What else is there to say?
Old 04-01-2022, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

But my dog does not make up his gender.

Boy dogs act boy people and girl dogs act girl people.
Old 04-01-2022, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you just lashin out now

I challenge you and all the other libtards to find me one example where an animal has 'come out of the closet' and proclaimed itself to be gay

I'll wait
If you can provide me with one where one proclaims themselves straight, sure, I'll get a gorilla to use sign language to tell you it's gay

Facts don't care about your feelings
Old 04-01-2022, 11:50 AM
Banned

Elizondo why do you dislike the word gay so much, is it cuz of ur scared of pedos? because there are plenty of non-gay pedos or pedos that are gay but say they aren't. They exist in every organization and institution. Mostly because we protect liars and adulterers with police brutality and government prison programs.

the number one determining factor in whether someone will be a creepy pedo rapist person is how well protected from reprisal they are.
Old 04-01-2022, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But my dog does not make up his gender.

Boy dogs act boy people and girl dogs act girl people.
don't anthropormophize ur dog or humans for that matter.

most humans become well trained and adamantly conditioned to the point of being prideful of self destructive behaviors, i dont even believe humans when they tell me anything - especially about their gender or how gay or not they are
Banned

ok gotta go, enjoy the logic holes folks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

I wish there was a TNG episode that tackled why jordy went to westlies room first when he was infected with the sexy drunk virus.

Did they cure that stuff in the future, or was it happening in front of our faces then like it is now?
Old 04-01-2022, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

I wish there was a TNG episode that tackled why jordy went to westlies room first, when he was the fist be infected with the sexy drunk virus.

Did they cure that stuff in the future, or was it happening in front of our faces then like it is now?
Old 04-01-2022, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can provide me with one where one proclaims themselves straight, sure, I'll get a gorilla to use sign language to tell you it's gay

Facts don't care about your feelings
You are flailing about so badly

It's hilarious to watch
Old 04-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Banned

Jordy is a good guy other then the fact that he creeped on the engine lady thru the hologram don't dis him..

at least he was man enough to apologize

i think the reason was cuz Jordy is super into the engines and there was some engine tractor thing so that had to be in the episode as a plot point tho suprised he wasnt humping the warp core first.
Closed Thread