Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2022, 01:23 AM
Banned

Pretty solid stuff from Bill Maher here. A bit heavy on the Zelinskyy worship, the guy has big balls but he also arrests the opposing political party and gets tv stations that are critical of him shut down

Just hooked up last night tho, hard work payin off

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 03-28-2022, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
totally a 100% staged publicity stunt, if you watch it in slow-mo or frame by frame, you can clearly see that will smith barely made contact, brushing chris rock with his finger tips as his hand went by.

will smith is highly trained in stage violence, fake fighting etc. he swings his hand and follows through and rotates his stance

chris rock doesn't flinch, doesn't attempt to defend himself, he doesn't even touch his face after the slap. he doesn't do anything but keep joking.

the oscars are dead, they lost their audience, they lost all credibility, this was a staged for a sensational viral video.

nothing more.
Old 03-28-2022, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
totally a 100% staged publicity stunt, if you watch it in slow-mo or frame by frame, you can clearly see that will smith barely made contact, brushing chris rock with his finger tips as his hand went by.
dude I totally agree, the way he smiles after feels like so obvious!!!!

But still how on earth could you possibly plan this (unless the illuminati are in charge, only they would be able to convince will smith to do this)

The yelling seemed authentic.. but he is an actor so that I should expect.

either way our country is doomed. No way im going to say going from where we were for teh last 50 years, to artists and comedians assaulting each other on live TV is "heading in a good direction"

We are really getting worse and worse with every generation and it's only a matter of time before one of them (ours) sets it on fire.

Telling a 4 year old kid what willy smith did at the oscars is not ok is so fucked up.
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-28-2022 at 03:04 AM..
Old 03-28-2022, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
either way our country is doomed.
DOoooOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOoomMMMmmmmmMMMm!!!11!!11 1!!!!!1
Old 03-28-2022, 08:08 AM
Banned

Staged? It did happen on a stage.
Old 03-28-2022, 08:10 AM
Banned

Ya I thought it was staged.

Have a great day guys!
Old 03-28-2022, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

If it was staged it was staged by the illuminati to turn us into violent animals.
Old 03-28-2022, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2022, 12:24 PM
Banned

It's a great thing we are busy punting abortion bans and critical race theory (just teach history instead) back and forth so that no real progress is made.

Quote:
Also... lol

Sucralose is a zero calorie artificial sweetener, and Splenda is the most common sucralose-based product. Sucralose is made from sugar in a multistep chemical process in which three hydrogen-oxygen groups are replaced with chlorine atoms.Jan 31, 2020 ~Google!

Remember..and take this with a grain of salt.. it is proof of what I say and have been trying to teach and change.

I'm greatful for anything. Small improvements are better than no improvements.

We however live in an industrial complex. Medical, agricultural. Technological. The Nazi who own big brands are control the world's food supply are deliberately making people chronically ill. Killing us. They need to feed their drones cheaply and recoup the cost as we die through subsidies and government programs.

We are being produced to feed this cycle.

Even health foods are part of this system.

There is a way.

I will figure it out.

I will help you.

I never want to be upset. I never want you upset. I don't want to worry you. Life for me is important. It's important to live well and responsibly. That is my own greatest struggle. Every small step in the right direction that leads to a better life for me and others is what brings me the most enjoyment of this life.

Alllllll of this said given the choice of starvation or fruit loops.

Fiberone is nice. It is better. It's progress.

We can do better and put better products on the shelves. And they can be locally sourced without heavy reliance on pesticides to create a larger profit off the same land.

I don't want poor ppl to starve or suffer. I want to change things slowly for everyone. So people don't die. We cannot let profit provide for our most basic needs. Good health isn't a luxury. It's a necessity. For ourselves. Children. Family. Community. Nation. World.

TLDR. Your welfare let's you eat at McDonald's everyday. Your feel fed. Yet your most basic need is not being met. This is killing you. It's killing our family, community, country, world, and G-d.

/\
Old 03-28-2022, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

will smith is highly trained in stage violence, fake fighting etc. he swings his hand and follows through and rotates his stance

chris rock doesn't flinch, doesn't attempt to defend himself, he doesn't even touch his face after the slap. he doesn't do anything but keep joking.

the oscars are dead, they lost their audience, they lost all credibility, this was a staged for a sensational viral video.

nothing more.
Yea, looks staged, and apparently fooled a lot of people, especially online

The fact that a decent professional actor can convincingly portray being angry afterwards is meaningless too in terms of authenticity
Closed Thread