Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

@spyder73 shoulda coulda
Old 07-28-2020, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it may be the other way around. You seem to be the only one really jammed up enough to say something stupid enough to make everyone think "man, that's stupid". There's 1 person who you directed your internet rage and and he doesnt seem bothered. Everyone else just chimed in about what a rage filled comment it was and how you can't seem to separate what happens in Pixelworld and the real world.

I didn't do any research as to when your last post was prior to this but I dont recall seeing one recently. For you to come out with this sort of heat, I think Detoxx should start charging you rent. No more free ride for the place he has in your brain.

Does the dismantling of the Seattle chop zone and your return to the hallowed rnf grounds coincide incidentally or is there a correlation? You seem to be the sort of person to be filled with uncontrolled fury and nothing constructive to do. I can't imagine you have a successful career. Take up a soothing hobby, you can do puzzles by yourself. Also try church. Even if you don't believe, there are lessons to be learned.

Godspeed
You typed a lot with me in mind. Did you get the rent check I didn't have to mail you because it's free. Zing!
Old 07-28-2020, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

Voting no on Hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And y'all crazy with all the bashing, people change and grow up, quit holding grudges /nod.
Old 07-28-2020, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewkeng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
handsome as fuck
Old 07-28-2020, 04:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewkeng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
handsome as fuck
sheeeeit lew

too bad ur a lizard tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And y'all crazy with all the bashing, people change and grow up, quit holding grudges /nod.
Alli is the best thing about this server
Old 07-28-2020, 05:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This server doesn't deserve you. /nod
Old 07-28-2020, 05:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Old 07-28-2020, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the "rent free in your head" insult. It's probably the only rent people who say that can afford. I know you're a six-figure earner living a rich full life in New Jersey doing shift work and raising another man's kids. I'm just speaking generally.

Also, Riot killed your guild. You sure gloated about killing Rampage. Were they living rent free inside of your head? If they were smart, they would have taken the larger space in your belly or your fat ass, fatty.

Pizza! Pizza!
mad cuz bad

Also, while Riot was obviously going to be the best competition Aftermath had for years, Rooted dragons was 65% of the reason why AM died. In 3 weeks, we went from 130+ to 65. And i'd say 80% of the people in AM when rooted dragons were implemented no longer play today.

either way tho u sound like a doofus
Old 07-28-2020, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

this is the most pathetic thread I have ever seen on this entire forum
you all should be ashamed of yourselves for wasting your life on this planet. fucking tragic.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 07-28-2020, 06:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is the most pathetic thread I have ever seen on this entire forum
you all should be ashamed of yourselves for wasting your life on this planet. fucking tragic.
At least the rent is free.
Closed Thread