Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mellyn and Bossco were the first two to master all languages. I don't believe anyone could provide evidence otherwise.
which one first?
Old 07-04-2010, 02:38 AM
Banned

Default WOOT

Saw this thread and. <DOOM> was the first guild to lead sucessful open public Raid!, and The Second =P see in guild section of forums for proof.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangorr_WAR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saw this thread and. <DOOM> was the first guild to lead sucessful open public Raid!, and The Second =P see in guild section of forums for proof.
That's not in the list of accomplishments and I seriously doubt you were the first. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhelanKA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not in the list of accomplishments and I seriously doubt you were the first. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering how long ago it was that Trans and IB hosted a joint/open raid for PoFear (Christmas Eve?) It may as well be a server first. =p
Old 07-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering how long ago it was that Trans and IB hosted a joint/open raid for PoFear (Christmas Eve?) It may as well be a server first. =p
I suppose you're right but this is how all guilds start out. Before you know it they're requiring 3 forms of identification and a letter of recommendation from all of the officers before they'll let you join them on a raid.
Old 07-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The following image is proof of player Mellyn's skill box. She, along with Zexa, Foxie, Viscious, Bossco, and Xzerion worked tirelessly to master all 25 in-game languages.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We believe we are the first players to master all 25 languages, and would like recognition.
Hi Hasbinbad, just quoting the original post by Bossco - a group of us were the first to master all 25 languages =) poopsocking has its perks? Or, more likely, we're just a big pile of dorks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[edit - sorry, just got the point of your post] As for who was first, we all logged out at the same time and logged back in together - the language skillups don't register until you do that. Therefore, it's really a 6-way tie.

~Melly
Last edited by Mellyn; 07-04-2010 at 09:50 PM..
Old 07-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Fire Giant

Got bored. This is what happens when I get bored.
Not sure if its a first, but man did it suck.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Hasbinbad, just quoting the original post by Bossco - a group of us were the first to master all 25 languages =) poopsocking has its perks? Or, more likely, we're just a big pile of dorks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[edit - sorry, just got the point of your post] As for who was first, we all logged out at the same time and logged back in together - the language skillups don't register until you do that. Therefore, it's really a 6-way tie.

~Melly
Ehhhh.. You REALLY think I should list six people for this? I disagree. If there is massive support I will reconsider.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Sarnak

Pretty sure I had the first Mithril 2 hander by a very large margin, I got one for Touch which he had from 1 to 40ish before I even created Drexen. I'm relatively certain I got it within 3 days of Allizia hitting 50
Old 07-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
There was open invitations for the second MM kill as well, yall just didn't come
Closed Thread