Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malrubius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think (hope) that that is just a temporary event - perhaps to celebrate the return of EC tunnel? I don't think you'll see that, or the froggies, much longer.
/shrug on the one hand, I'm glad the GMs are actually involved with the server....so much more than the ones on live ever were. On the other, kind of hard to see much with a giant snow orc corpse covering the docks in Oasis, eh? Eh comrades?
Old 05-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kinda like how people bitched and moaned about global ooc/auction being on. lol...

its not just online gamers, its human nature to complain, get used to it.

ive got to agree with what was said about off peak times... this server is dreadful if you play at weird server hours, cant box, cant group, cant do shit except grind out pathetic exp and be content because you really have no other options.

thankfully i can solo fine so im not too phased. sure i would prefer it be on, but dosent really bother me if its off.

still heaps happy with the server, keep up the awesome work devs!
YMMV I guess. It helps if you physically go to areas where grouping happens. Sure it may be a wasted trip, but classic EQ was, by definition, and to a large extent, all about "The Wasted Trip" (TM).

So many people came to this server from PEQ, they got spoiled and have completely lost (or never had) sight of the intent and purpose of this project.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:06 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one's quitting, they're just complaining. And that is what online gamers do.
I'm probably done. Unless you're into /auctioning in EC tunnel the server is pretty silent and dull without global /ooc.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakaton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm probably done. Unless you're into /auctioning in EC tunnel the server is pretty silent and dull without global /ooc.
Have fun playing WoW.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakaton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tis a horrible, horrible thing that you might have to spend your time talking to the people in the same group, or to people in your guild (if you are in a guild) rather than take part in the intelligent, well thought out and polite discussions that were taking place in /OOC before the change...
Old 05-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2Phantom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have fun playing WoW.
I don't play WoW.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tis a horrible, horrible thing that you might have to spend your time talking to the people in the same group, or to people in your guild (if you are in a guild) rather than take part in the intelligent, well thought out and polite discussions that were taking place in /OOC before the change...
I'm not in a guild, and it's rare that I see someone else on Odus at all, let alone someone to group with.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I don't play WoW.
You will after you quit.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2Phantom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will after you quit.
No, I won't.

But thanks for the insults folks. It helped me make up my mind not to play on the server.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR3151 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is true, go to blackburrow, grind from lvl 4 to 6 collect teeth, the warrior GM (i believe) gives you 5gp per tooth and an item, some of the laterns sell for 2-5gpish.

save 25+ teeth, things add up.
Excellent XP as well!!!!

OMNI Officer (Retired from EQ)
Check out my P99 Hunting Guide!
Closed Thread