Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2022, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats:
Says illegals have no measurable effect on economy
*pays them half what he would if he hired his brother in laws struggling landscaping business.
Spoiler: his employees are illegals.
Banned

When they call it a border crisis, can we have Reiwa tell them it’s actually statistically insignificant?

I’m sure that’ll fix things
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let’s do a little math. 1.7 million apprehensions last year in 2021

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...r-in-7-charts/

What percent do you want to go with that are not caught?

“ In a July 26 opinion piece in the Washington Examiner, Commentary Editor Conn Carroll cites an analysis that estimates just 68 percent of migrants entering illegally at the Southwest border are actually apprehended. If correct, the true number of migrants who have entered illegally this year is close to 1.6 million, and the Biden border crisis is much larger than even eye-popping official statistics suggest”

https://cis.org/Arthur/Report-Just-6...ers-Get-Caught
Rethink what an encounter is. It's much more benign and within the legal process than they are riling you up about.

Like when they come say hi at the port of entry and when pursuing their claim.
Old 03-20-2022, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rethink what an encounter is. It's much more benign and within the legal process than they are riling you up about.

Like when they come say hi at the port of entry and when pursuing their claim.
Oh my God

You realize that all of them aren’t queueing up at asylum stations? Especially the ones looking to commit crimes?

I’m getting bored of this willful ignorance
Old 03-20-2022, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When they call it a border crisis, can we have Reiwa tell them it’s actually statistically insignificant?

I’m sure that’ll fix things
Ehh, if you're gonna be aggressively retarded about it, I'm not gonna teach you anything. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-20-2022, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh my God

You realize that all of them aren’t queueing up at asylum stations? Especially the ones looking to commit crimes?

I’m getting bored of this willful ignorance
bro he's got you deep in a rabbit hole of ambiguity and nonsense about nothing

it's what he does

it's all he does

and he will not stop

until one of you dead!
Old 03-20-2022, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ehh, if you're gonna be aggressively retarded about it, I'm not gonna teach you anything. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the guy that thinks a white person stole my social to take a job from a citizen here and that no illegals try to sneak over unfenced areas of the border

Live in your little fantasy world all you want. Let me know when you give an illegal immigrant your social btw
Old 03-20-2022, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro he's got you deep in a rabbit hole of ambiguity and nonsense about nothing

it's what he does

it's all he does

and he will not stop

until one of you dead!
Reading the mental gymnastics when the article says “BORDER CRISIS” is great fuel for the workout I’m doing
Old 03-20-2022, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Says the guy that thinks a white person stole my social to take a job from a citizen here and that no illegals try to sneak over unfenced areas of the border

Live in your little fantasy world all you want. Let me know when you give an illegal immigrant your social btw
Either way is as likely as the other.

I mean unless you consider population sizes. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-20-2022, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Either way is as likely as the other.

I mean unless you consider population sizes. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What country is the white non-citizen that needs to steal a social for employment from? Hungary? Russia? Scandinavia?

Jesus Christ man
Closed Thread