Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-28-2022, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I answered the question
What about TRUMP Herp Derp is not an answer. So Sorry better luck next time

People that were not even at the capitol that day have had their homes raided and thrown into a gulag without due process and you have this Epps guy literally on camera there that day telling people to "go into the capitol" and he walks around free

Glowing puff pieces in The NYT

Dimocrats on the sham JAN6! kangaroo committee telling people to leave him alone

Old 09-28-2022, 01:28 PM
Banned

You said yesterday that the people at the capitol were antifa infiltrators.

Now you are saying they were, in fact, right wingers, but they are being opressed by the state with the help of the media.

Which one is it? Please get your propaganda straight.

Anyways, shit like this happens daily in America to poor people and people of color, but conservatives don't give a shit about that.

That's why nobody pities those dumbshits who went up to DC and are now being held responsible.

You wanna do something about corruption in government? Start caring about the innocent
Old 09-28-2022, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You said yesterday that the people at the capitol were antifa infiltrators.

Now you are saying they were, in fact, right wingers, but they are being opressed by the state with the help of the media.

Which one is it? Please get your propaganda straight.

Anyways, shit like this happens daily in America to poor people and people of color, but conservatives don't give a shit about that.

That's why nobody pities those dumbshits who went up to DC and are now being held responsible.

You wanna do something about corruption in government? Start caring about the innocent
Oh for sure there were some Antifa larpers there, no doubt

Why hasn't Ray Epps been arrested?

Trump something something billionaires but Trump is not a real answer

Hope that helps
Old 09-28-2022, 01:39 PM
Banned

Because there is no justice in America. This cuts both ways. I've said it three times now.
Old 09-28-2022, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Because there is no justice in America.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2022, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Because there is no justice in America. This cuts both ways. I've said it three times now.
Meaningless platitude

Anyways, it's been fun but I'm getting bored at the lack of an answer from anyone

Wake me up if you come up with a better explanation that specifically addresses why this guy still walks free and is getting puff pieces in The NYT when he is literally the only guy on camera telling people to "storm the capitol"
Old 09-28-2022, 01:48 PM
Banned

If I had a dime every time a right wing person just put their fingers in their ears and stomped their feet when they got answers they didn't like, I wouldn't need these fucking checks from George Soros
Old 09-28-2022, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

*is called trump paste eating simp for thinking about how I dont like biden.
Old 09-28-2022, 02:04 PM
Banned

The quidditch pitch is destroyed. The goalposts have been moved so often and so far, the players are not sure what to do anymore.

Its really pathetic to argue for the clot shot anymore. Though its really satisfying it was first " Trump's Rushed vaccine " to " Required to live "

When the parrots are told to now start speaking about the side effects, then it will be " Trump did this, he is a monster " for more theater.

The slide is greased and doing quite well though.

Anyone citing names is just playing along with the demogogic fever that has taken control. The media worship is akin to true idol worship.
Old 09-28-2022, 02:05 PM
Banned

I don't call you that. And covid is in the rear view mirror, now! Biden said it himself. Nevermind all these extremely vulnerable sick people all around me! They carted a dude out of this room earlier because he couldn't name the vice president during his cognitive test. Poor guy.