Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thornton here
Lone Tree. CO the place to be.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guessing that dog is well acquainted to the taste of peanut butter.

That shit is for rookies. PB has too much of a thick consistency. Can't really feel her tongue through all the pasty texture. My dog and I prefer to step towards the other side of the sammy, and go with the Concord grape jelly. Smucker's over Welch's.

Feels better on my dick.

u fkn fgt
Old 11-14-2014, 04:37 PM
Banned

I was confused but now it makes sense why you have such a small dog.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:46 PM
Orc

Hey hater. Get your lying piece of shit self outta here. Go tell fake ass war stories elsewhere you fucking REMF FOBBIT ass Chariforce Ranger.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletCatcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey hater. Get your lying piece of shit self outta here. Go tell fake ass war stories elsewhere you fucking REMF FOBBIT ass Chariforce Ranger.
I singlehandedly won the war. Why are you so jelly? You have your freedom because of me. Don't make me take it away, private.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Hateraid is best troll ever

Never seen so many people upset over 1 guy
Old 11-14-2014, 05:31 PM
Banned

Rexx aligns himself with Superhater

continues to care
Old 11-14-2014, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Rexx = Super Hater?
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 11-14-2014, 06:00 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I singlehandedly won the war. Why are you so jelly? You have your freedom because of me. Don't make me take it away, private.
Nah, you're atypical internet turd that tells stories to make themselves appear something they are not. Lets be honest. You prob never served. YOu wish you would have but you lack the intestinal fortitude to do something for more than your selfish wants.

If Hater wasn't in the service and he is trolling people then why get all butt hurt when someone told him he was serving sandwiches? Its cuz other people prob believe your bullshit. So get angry, make jokes about it. Its cool. You'll always be a wannabe. So again I say, DD214 or GTFO. You have no other argument. YOu can lie on the internet, but don't be stupid about it. I mean fuck a little bit of googling could have made your lie more believable.
Old 11-14-2014, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletCatcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, you're atypical internet turd that tells stories to make themselves appear something they are not. Lets be honest. You prob never served. YOu wish you would have but you lack the intestinal fortitude to do something for more than your selfish wants.

If Hater wasn't in the service and he is trolling people then why get all butt hurt when someone told him he was serving sandwiches? Its cuz other people prob believe your bullshit. So get angry, make jokes about it. Its cool. You'll always be a wannabe. So again I say, DD214 or GTFO. You have no other argument. YOu can lie on the internet, but don't be stupid about it. I mean fuck a little bit of googling could have made your lie more believable.
You're right. I never did serve. I'm stealing your valor bro. So what are you going to do about it? I'll rip your rank off your arm, and serve you up some phony discharge paperwork while I'm at it. Now go back to being the meat shield that you are, before I reprimand you, pirate.
Closed Thread