Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2022, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Russia invaded the Ukraine because the American CIA destabilized their country to push them to join NATO.

Just because your country does it over the course of 20 years doesn’t mean your country is free from guilt of starting this war!

The NATO presence in the Ukraine is identical to the Russian presence in Cuba and we were ready to go to World War III over that.

This is 100% an American war.

In fact. the only time since the destabilization of the ukraine that russia has NOT invaded ukraine, was during trumps presidency.
Last edited by Jibartik; 02-27-2022 at 08:31 PM..
Old 02-27-2022, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-27-2022, 09:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russia invaded the Ukraine because the American CIA destabilized their country to push them to join NATO.

Just because your country does it over the course of 20 years doesn’t mean your country is free from guilt of starting this war!

The NATO presence in the Ukraine is identical to the Russian presence in Cuba and we were ready to go to World War III over that.

This is 100% an American war.

In fact. the only time since the destabilization of the ukraine that russia has NOT invaded ukraine, was during trumps presidency.
Drugs sorta. CiA narrative is fair. Yet exaggerated. It's not American soldiers at war or killing Ukrainians. And they where not at a critical stage where Putin had to attack them because of NATO.

Also the CIA attacked Russia more during the cold War. Not so much after the collapse. I'm sure they where there tweaking things tho. They didn't drive Ukraine into the ground in the 90s or 00s. They where busy in Iraq.

CIA always messin around. They where even in soviet Russia... the whole time. We do have spies there I'm sure. They don't always topple. I'd argue it's not the CIA that topples either. They help. It's another unit entirely tho that actually topples.

I really think Putins motive was economic and he actually fumbled the ball. Good stuff in the Baltic sea, and controlling that as an economic zone would be nice. It's possible he could still get it. At great cost though.
Last edited by starkind; 02-27-2022 at 09:13 PM..
Old 02-27-2022, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

You’re looking like too close with a microscope at something that’s way bigger than one organization.
Old 02-27-2022, 09:18 PM
Banned

Hey when Astana is the one world capital and the belters are cracking asteroids. I'll be amused. It's literally in God's hands and I just want people to farm sustainable and have barn raising parties. I got no skin in or control over the Satan game.

I feel like Satan basically gets people by getting their attention. Then everyone is giving Satan all their focus. Its gg then. Though I bet demons and devils can even be turned from Satan. Probably best to go to synogue and let God guide you.
Old 02-27-2022, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey when Astana is the one world capital and the belters are cracking asteroids. I'll be amused. It's literally in God's hands
it is wild shit innit?

Old 02-27-2022, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it is wild shit innit?

Oh man. Watching this as soon as I get a chance! I do enjoy your posts and perspectives as much as I like challenging them occasionally.
Old 02-27-2022, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man. Watching this as soon as I get a chance! I do enjoy your posts and perspectives as much as I like challenging them occasionally.
Unlike the left or the establishment, I can take and enjoy and the challenging.

/\
Old 02-28-2022, 12:01 AM
Banned

So I watched it. Pretty cool.

People are afraid. Why all the lies?

I wish God and the heavenly host of angels returned. It would bring peace. At least for me as I died. That's pretty selfish though. I do want everyone else to find peace. What would be satisfying is knowing my work was done. That my life well and truly over. The universe was in God's hands. And I would no longer be afraid of death. Not because of my own everlasting life granted! Which may not be. That God sees to the life of the universe and does indeed tend the Garden. May it's life be everlasting. I don't know.

/\
Old 02-28-2022, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

That music in that youtube is sick to post on p99 forums to.
Closed Thread