Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2022, 04:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For a long time I was upset. Worried where and how my bones died. Like the American ways to die to me... drugs. Cars, crime, riots, food poisoning, heart failure, gangstalkers, hepatitis, 5G, malnutrition while somehow being obese, chronic fatigue or muscle wasting... airliners..

Like that alllllll bothered me. For a bit.

Now I'm just excited by all the small good stuff that comes my way.

Seeing millionaires arm up and hit the streets to defend their city. Well. That is awesome. When they could have fled. Or be puppets.

I think Americans with money and power have abandoned their country. And I get it. Life is scary. And tough. And you're not responsible.

This is their country too. I think we should be good at something. And belong to something. And be part of something. We should take care of ourselves. Our country. And not just take pills or let businesses scam us into being poisoned and fat and going to the ERs.

You should all get medical attention and keep fighting and telling ur story so that ppl can see what needs to be done and how they need not be and need to be. Keep alive. And keep sad about plastic and violent death commute skirmishes in vehicles with insane ppl. Every day.

Know tho that porridge is good for u and u can be healthy and strong again. And if you're dying u can still learn how to be strong and tell others. And u can look ppl in their eyes so they are not alone.
I don't think there is any hope for our current way of life, if it ain't nuclear devastation from WW3, pole reversal is due any day now, then we got an asteroid grazing by in 2029 and 2036 with a chance to hit.

Pick your poison, but either way the directors calling cut.
Old 02-26-2022, 04:52 AM
Banned

Ya.

So many edits.

I'm 40. I never thought I would make 20 or 30. So I'm just gonna keep trying until lights out cuz for me. I don't want to be fat and gross when the flash happens. And a few more flowers and some more porridge isn't the worst I can do.

If my last memory is just sitting outside in the warm sun I'm cool with that. Same other ways too. Sometimes I am still worried I'm dumb and it's going to be clutching my (android mblake) phone or just laying on the floor too week to get up for 16 hrs in excruciating agony. I'll risk it for another ray of warm sunshine tho. That thing is awesome and if I saw it go a new color then got killed by it that'd be kinda cool too. Just got to find the silver lining in keeping alive and still living.

I ain't mad anymore.
Last edited by starkind; 02-26-2022 at 04:58 AM..
Old 02-26-2022, 06:49 AM
Planar Protector

we aren't lucky enough for the world to end.

we deserve it, but the universe doesn't deal in morality, only fortune.

we are destined to suffer, we will fulfill this.
Old 02-26-2022, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

I just realize that America has completely collapsed we are about to be a third rate world power and I can’t be happier fuck America fuck capitalism fuck the system that we all live in I’m thrilled that we are no longer going to be the world power any longer.

The age of America is over!

The age of orc has begun!
Old 02-26-2022, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My goal is to try and get out of America before it's too late, going off grid, farming my own land and waiting for the end of civilization.

Anybody who wants to live I suggest looking into the farmbot, osmosis water filtration attached to solar hydropanels and micro hydro turbines.
Found the r/collapse zomboid.🧟
Old 02-26-2022, 11:46 AM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kudn...LincolnProject

Oh my gawd.

oh my gawwwddddd that shits funny.

Tucker is getting the order or Lenin for his participation in the Ukraine invasion.
Old 02-26-2022, 12:43 PM
Banned

Proper pronouns are important!

TIL I should pronounce it Kee-Yiv https://imgur.com/gallery/AQOKCEU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Found the r/collapse zomboid.��
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by starkind; 02-26-2022 at 12:47 PM..
Old 02-26-2022, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol dude

you have a big heart. If the illegals flooding over the border were gonna vote pub you'd leave your spider perma camp and be down at the border buildin that wall with your bare hands
What does this have to do with anything? Trump lost. You have to win elections in a democracy to see your policies enacted

You lost, Putin is losing. Jesus Christ always wins in the end
Old 02-26-2022, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think there is any hope for our current way of life, if it ain't nuclear devastation from WW3, pole reversal is due any day now, then we got an asteroid grazing by in 2029 and 2036 with a chance to hit.

Pick your poison, but either way the directors calling cut.
How far into transition are you?
Old 02-26-2022, 03:04 PM
Banned

He's the Ghost of Red99. Show some respect.
Closed Thread