Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2018, 10:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@JD we have that privilege and probably shouldn't take it for granted. Get out and vote dem if you want to continue to have the privilege of bitching about Russia and dictators.
Dems are the problem. Their supposed to be the party for working people. They have turned into the party of upper-middle-class that (most of whom aspire to be rich) and billionaires.

I'm not voting for another pro-billionaire corporate Democrat that thinks a few bandaids will make everything better. And I'm not alone.

I'm not voting for assholes like Booker or Newsom -- because the end result is worse than Trump. Nothing did more damage to the liberal cause than 8 years of Clinton and then 8 years of Obama. After that, no one believes in Clintonite limousine liberalism.

All they had to do is make it a little bit better for the working class and their arguments for a moderate approach would work. But shit worse after their tenures.

So their appeal is: "better vote for us or things will get worse faster rather than slower!" Wagging their finger at green party voters like they fucked up.

Well maybe for the myopic Generation X, that worked. But "slowing the decline" is not a winning message for Y/Z Generations.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:20 AM
Banned

A red cow was born btw: Bible prophecy FULFILLED as first ‘red heifer born in 2,000 YEARS' signalling END OF DAYS

Red cows are rare -- so people made incorporated this into religious practice. Fine whatever...

Except they seem to be creating self-fulfilled prophecies by doing aggressive shit after the cow is born and sparking wars in the middle east.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:23 AM
Banned

Mad ����������������������������������������
Old 09-08-2018, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's a noob strat, move closer to a military base so you get incinerated in the initial blast

hope this helps
I live just south of the headquarters for US SOCOM.

I'll be the first to die, trust me.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live just south of the headquarters for US SOCOM.

I'll be the first to die, trust me.
C U Real soon.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's a noob strat, move closer to a military base so you get incinerated in the initial blast

hope this helps
Fort Detrick, home of USAMRIID, in my backyard. Have fun with your radiation poisoning, everyone.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Banned

I have a popeyes and I'm not near a base.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes but you probably have publix, whose chicken tender sandwich is the paper to Popeyes' scissor or whatever.
I have both, publix and popeyes. + Win Dixie, Save a lot, Rural King, sonic, hobby lobby. Big Lots. I can buy guns and beer and pork rinds, 100lb dog food bags at all of em.

I got options. Y'all kinda missin out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Banned

if only you had money to buy said things
Old 09-08-2018, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if only you had money to buy said things

Womp womp
Closed Thread