Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course it's insincere.

I'm calling you and whomever has called Trump supporters a bunch of poor rednecks, hypocrites.

You or the Dead Kennedys don't give a shit about the poor.
how come
Old 09-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Banned

The Rust Belt is largely responsible for electing Trump.

You know, the rural flyover states known for manufacturing?

Gross and icky rednecks! What are they complaining about, don't they know they have Netflix and Starbucks?

You bitches are pretending to be the oppressed proletariat, meanwhile the political elite, media, Hollywood, and major corporations are all on your side.

Hell, even Pepsi made a commercial about Antifa.

What's next, Citi Bank?

So buy your torn up anarchy jacket from Barnies for $300 and get your Starbucks, and get ready to stick it to the "man".

Fucking posers. All of you.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gross and icky rednecks! What are they complaining about, don't they know they have Netflix and Starbucks?

You bitches are pretending to be the oppressed proletariat, meanwhile the political elite, media, Hollywood, and major corporations are all on your side.

What's next, Citi Bank?

So buy your torn up anarchy jacket from Barnies for $300 and get your Starbucks, and get ready to stick it to the "man".

oh good, hypocrisy

*dies of boredom*
Old 09-01-2018, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Neither gypsy nor Chinese. It’s a curse more ancient. From the oldest people on earth who invented monotheism. The night is dark and full of terrors. Look to your sins
Old 09-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:

What's next, Citi Bank?

They chose poorly.

I wear handmedowns and charity clothes. I chafe at new stuff.

I don't think Trump is doing anything to resurrect or create new economy. His trade wars have hurt manufacturing and hindered the diversification of our energy grid.

He's attempting to hand over more control and contracts to big pharma. In most recent memory with him considering granting 10 year contracts to companies with foreign holdings.

Doing nothing to adress the regulations and supply chain issues that keep manufacturing of goods overseas or south of the border. Doing nothing to enable the local and individual sourcing of well researched and understood 50 year old tech.

I don't feel like it's worth my time or effort to illustrate this with citations and bullet points.

Suffice it to say, Trump is fucking over poor people here, and abroad, far worse than the prior establishment.

The radical changes that need to happen will not as long as republicans funded by plutocrats hold power.

Trump will do nothing to stem the iPhone / huwai privileged classes from artificially inflating the economy.

He doesn't give a fucking shit. He just wants to bitch and tweet till he ruins everything and everyone that doesn't praise him.
Last edited by clevergirl; 09-01-2018 at 11:04 PM..
Old 09-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Republican states have the fastest growing cities

We need centrist politics on everything except obesity diabetes and melanin. Hope this helps
Old 09-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republican states have the fastest growing cities

We need centrist politics on everything except obesity diabetes and melanin. Hope this helps
I live smack dab in the middle of this. Fast isn't always good. There's already major infrastructure and environmental problems and at some point this level of growth will collapse creating slums and bubbles. Where I live is probably in the top 5 exploding areas in the country. It'll probably sustain itself for another decade, then it'll literally be like a massive Chicago / LA urban sprawl ghetto.

Controlled, slow, planned, methodical, strategic, purposeful, is how we serve God. Not with reckless abandon for quick reward and pleasure.

Ironically, all the population growth and gentrification will probably flip this county blue at some point, unless there's another major realignment in both parties. Which definitely didn't happen for republicans in time for the midterms. IMO ((interesting times)) indeed.

We'll see.
Last edited by clevergirl; 09-01-2018 at 11:15 PM..
Old 09-01-2018, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neither gypsy nor Chinese. It’s a curse more ancient. From the oldest people on earth who invented monotheism. The night is dark and full of terrors. Look to your sins
*in extremely Antifa voice*

I am the Sword in the darkness, I am the Watcher on the Walls, I am the Shield that guards the realms of Men
Old 09-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Banned

I didn't mean to start serious posting anyway. G'night.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

What’s an Antifa voice?

Writing in Mel Gibson for Texas’ senate seat