Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-15-2022, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last time he withheld 400million military spending g and there were no wars.
As we all know now, appeasement also failed to stop Hitler despite the best hopes of cowardly morons like yourself.
Old 03-15-2022, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You people legit scare me now.
Tell me how the pro-war republican party reversing its course when it comes to war with Russia is not a concern for you.

Tell me how it would be better for Trump to be in office and support all of Putin's talking points, and perhaps convince the international community to leave Ukraine without allies and possibly negotiate giving away more territory to Russia again by threat of unprovoked aggression from Russia?

Please explain how the US state department and the international community is taking a wrong stance right now.

Please explain what the right stance would be towards Russia invading their neighbors.

Thank you
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-15-2022, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me how the pro-war republican party reversing its course when it comes to war with Russia is not a concern for you.

Tell me how it would be better for Trump to be in office and support all of Putin's talking points, and perhaps convince the international community to leave Ukraine without allies and possibly negotiate giving away more territory to Russia again by threat of unprovoked aggression from Russia?

Please explain how the US state department and the international community is taking a wrong stance right now.

Please explain what the right stance would be towards Russia invading their neighbors.

Thank you
Folks are weary of war man

We don't need a war with Russia right now.. oh wait NM too late
Old 03-15-2022, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thank you
I think you have to *split heir's to take that position. Azovs are bad dude.

*Only Jimjam can do that
Last edited by Reiwa; 03-15-2022 at 01:19 PM..
Old 03-15-2022, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tucker Carlson 2019: "Why do I care what's going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia? And I'm serious. And why shouldn't I root for Russia? Which I am."

Tucker Carlson 2022: "Who's siding with Putin? I haven't seen anybody do that."
Old 03-15-2022, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think it’s fair to say that anyone calling for war should also be required to say that they will go fight in it personally

That’s how I’ve considered my stance on war
Old 03-15-2022, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tucker Carlson 2019: "Why do I care what's going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia? And I'm serious. And why shouldn't I root for Russia? Which I am."

lol Horza in full warmonger mode cuz tv said so

Baaaaahhhh! Baaaaaaah!
Old 03-15-2022, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
what scares me is how the left is embracing silencing anyone who does not agree with the war. Politicans are beign called putin spies if they so much as question where the information is coming from.

Every video i see is 48 hours too old, and through the lense of western propaganda. I posted a totally pro war front page reddit post of literal neo nazi war criminals, like they were ukrainian hero's. We're completely behind an iron curtain of propaganda strung by our own goverment and people.

Its like covid, but the people who are afraid of rockign the boat think rocking the boat means you're supporting hitler, literally, and a threat, and its war. It's a scary alt right reaction towards information and debate and its now coming at me from all sides. So Im terrified to be honest.

We dont have freedom of speech in this country, we have a culture that embraces it, and I'm watching it embrace the opposite. For the greater good.

Quote:
Tell me how it would be better for Trump
It would be another 4 years of Russia too afraid that trump would drop the full power of the US military on him, just like the last 4 years.

Quote:
(tell me how trump supporting) all of Putin's talking points, and perhaps convince the international community to leave Ukraine without allies and possibly negotiate giving away more territory to Russia again by threat of unprovoked aggression from Russia?
Putin is a reality. He isn't someone you get to "vote out" or have "any say in".. you think that this "is going to get rid of him" but you are wrong. The difference between here is I am willing to accept that. I am willing to admit that yeah, kissing the bosses ass is part of the job. It's part of life.

How about you tell me how the world is better with 20 million less ukrainians and russians, than say it was, in 2018?

Because I think 2018 is better than 20 million dead Ukrainians not to mention the damage we're doing to ourselves over this.

Because I think open trade with russians, is worth cowtowing to their small penis leader.

Because russia was making progress, and now all of that progress is gone. Forever.

Quote:
Because it's obvious russia is not going to stop. We should be evacuating everyone.

They should have moved 2x the troops putin did to the bordr when Biden was saying that they'd still have to think about what to do, or was telling people to evacuate. They should have said that if russia sets foot on ukraine world war 3 would start for them. Like trump would have.

The way you talk to a klingon is like a klingon. Doesnt anyone here watch startrek?!?!?

They will do this for 7 years, 10, 20. We've shown the world that a 20 year war is ok. We were born after a 10 year one. Russia has shown what they are willing to do and are capable of in syria. This is going to be no different.

Quote:
We should be evacuating the country. The Ukraine is lost.

The absolute best case scenario is ukraine wins. If that happens we're going to see a civil war between like 5 exceptionally armed neo-nazi tribes unlike the world has ever seen before.

Quote:
Thank you
I'd like to hear you explain why life today is better than it would be with trump.
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-15-2022 at 01:37 PM..
Old 03-15-2022, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

The president is not the most important part of the democracy. The people are. Life is the same as it was with trump except our president is not an overt slime ball rapist easy to buy gold plated loser. Biden is a spineless politician known for exaggerating and known for not being able to talk for 7 years straight when he was VP, but at least our allies don't expect us to fucking turn tail and abandon them or other random acts of haphazardness. At least our state department isn't being fire-saled. Please explain how trump administration firing career successful awesome statespeople that have strengthened allegiances globally is a good thing? Like literally these are the worst acts of treason I can even imagine I bet Putin still has a hardon from these acts and it probably only cost him like 100k dollars and 1 month of agreeing not to threaten new blackmail against trump and his family lol

You said it yourself people are acting really scary these days.

I agree regarding hella delayed bullshit news out of Ukraine. Whenever I try to look something up its basically fuck-all nonsense maybe a meme post by the prez of Ukraine or maybe some war analysis from a would-be youtube analyst.

You're right that the pro-war messaging is incredibly strong.

The -odd- part is what we see from fucks like Tucker as quoted above by Horza. These are real quotes dude.

Why has a certain section of our country been gobbling Putin nutsack since Trump came into power with his Russian bride.com and dropping fanboy praise of the russian strongman?

To me it's a simple matter of the fact that Appeasement already didn't work. The international community allowed Russia to roll in and bring their brand of poverty to Ukraine's crimean peninsula.

I don't see how it possibly makes sense to hope that helping the rest of Ukraine roll over to Russia is going to make the world a better more peaceful place? Russia is bringing war, it's just a matter of when you decide to stop them, when the futures being destroyed begin to matter to the west.

It's also a matter of international perception, if the west leaves Ukraine to die maybe Russia really is strong enough to just do whatever they please (as they did and got away with in Crimea) and all the previous Russian satellite countries will be trying to make deals to keep from also being invaded, knowing that the west has abandoned them.

And I don't think the west should abandon them.

Ukraine is evacuating. At least from the days old meme posts I've seen, it's men and families walking one way and then men alone walking the other way to do their duty.

I am still trying to understand how you think that saying "OK Putin, you want, Ukraine, take it, darn you!" and just what? Hoping he doesn't continue to act aggressively to neighbors?

I'm really baffled and i'm not seeing an explanation.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 03-15-2022 at 01:43 PM..
Old 03-15-2022, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
what scares me is how the left is embracing silencing anyone who does not agree with the war. Politicans are beign called putin spies if they so much as question where the information is coming from.

Every video i see is 48 hours too old, and through the lense of western propaganda. I posted a totally pro war front page reddit post of literal neo nazi war criminals, like they were ukrainian hero's. We're completely behind an iron curtain of propaganda strung by our own goverment and people.

Its like covid, but the people who are afraid of rockign the boat think rocking the boat means you're supporting hitler, literally, and a threat, and its war. It's a scary alt right reaction towards information and debate and its now coming at me from all sides. So Im terrified to be honest.

We dont have freedom of speech in this country, we have a culture that embraces it, and I'm watching it embrace the opposite. For the greater good.

It would be another 4 years of Russia too afraid that trump would drop the full power of the US military on him, just like the last 4 years.

Putin is a reality. He isn't someone you get to "vote out" or have "any say in".. you think that this "is going to get rid of him" but you are wrong. The difference between here is I am willing to accept that. I am willing to admit that yeah, kissing the bosses ass is part of the job. It's part of life.

How about you tell me how the world is better with 20 million less ukrainians and russians, than say it was, in 2018?

Because I think 2018 is better than 20 million dead Ukrainians not to mention the damage we're doing to ourselves over this.

Because I think open trade with russians, is worth cowtowing to their small penis leader.

Because russia was making progress, and now all of that progress is gone. Forever.

Because it's obvious russia is not going to stop. They will do this for 7 years, 10, 20. We've shown the world that a 20 year war is ok. We were born after a 10 year one. Russia has shown what they are willing to do and are capable of in syria. This is going to be no different.

We should be evacuating the country. The Ukraine is lost.

You're welcome. But I'd like to hear you explain why life today is better tahn trump and
Great Post

I'm tired of war. I didn't like the endless wars in the ME and I don't like this situation in Ukraine with Russia. The vast majority of those bloodthirsty for war with Russia over Ukraine can't even find it on a map.

Biden left Afghanistan with dishonor. Why do folks think suddenly he is going to become a great wartime leader? The guy obviously has dementia and someone else is pulling the strings. So now Dems are gambling the value of our dollar to engage in a new cold war with Russia and right now that gamble isn't paying off. Not only that, but Biden and his cronies continue to push totally insane energy policies further spiking the cost of said energy.

Biden voters are the most simple minded fools imaginable. There are no excuses for his failures. They own them as much as he does. The Horza trollin just comes across as a limp dick now and he's been reduced to a few of the same one liners and a scapegoat or two like Tucker or Trump, completely oblivious to the rage out there in the real world cuz he still rides a bike and has never owned a car

The Trump years were relatively peaceful. No new wars. Cheap Gas. Great Economy.