Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2021, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planned, On Purpose or by Accident

It didn't matter over the last year. Any assertion that the virus came from the lab was labeled by Lefty Propagandists as a "Debunked Conspiracy Theory"

It was natural right off the bat (pun intended) no other thinking was allowed

If you want I can dig up all the NYT articles, Snopes, Politifact, CNN, MSNBC stories ect. mocking anyone who believed the virus came from the lab (Planned or By Accident) as a "Conspiracy Theorist"

If you posted on Facebook or tweeted it may have come from the lab you were censored

That's John Stewart's point

Got it? Good
I didn't ask for NYT articles, MSNBC stories, etc. I made it much easier, narrowing it down to my own post history. And no, Jon Stewart's point was about science/scientists, similar to the one made in Jurassic Park.

https://youtu.be/4PLvdmifDSk
Old 06-15-2021, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

daily reminder if you got the vaccine you're a fucking moron and should not reproduce

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 06-15-2021, 07:23 PM
Banned

Colbert's point was about censorship.
Old 06-15-2021, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

daily reminder if you got the vaccine you're a fucking moron and should not reproduce
So? Van Morrison held the same opinion opinion. Eric Clapton is an expert guitarist. Fauci is not an expert pitcher. Expertise cannot be achieved in multiple fields in one lifetime. This should be evident.
Old 06-15-2021, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone got any video of a business asking for proof of vaccination to a customer?

Would like to see that cus I love public freakouts, but I doubt it's ever, or ever gonna, happen.
All the rock climbing gyms here on your membership have a new vax card field to show you presented a card and you can go maskless. It's along the same lines of needing to take belay test to belay and lead test to lead.
Old 06-15-2021, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't ask for NYT articles, MSNBC stories, etc. I made it much easier, narrowing it down to my own post history. And no, Jon Stewart's point was about science/scientists, similar to the one made in Jurassic Park.

https://youtu.be/4PLvdmifDSk
You're haughty and stupid

Lethal combination

You need to re-watch the interview. It's not about you Mr. Woodhead.
Old 06-15-2021, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the rock climbing gyms here on your membership have a new vax card field to show you presented a card and you can go maskless. It's along the same lines of needing to take belay test to belay and lead test to lead.
That's the Innocent Narrative.

Part of the problem is this just stokes the peer pressure that we just got done with via masks.

You know, the people who were calling those who didn't wear masks murderers.

I can see it now " you don't have vaccine paperwork? You're a murderer!" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Trust me Cen it's not as innocent as, oh it's so casual and fun I just flash another card at the door and they let me in coolio.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 06-15-2021 at 07:37 PM..
Old 06-15-2021, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Eric Clapton is their new epidemiology expert? What happened to the demon sperm lady?
Old 06-15-2021, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to re-watch the interview.
You need to watch the interview.
Old 06-15-2021, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the Innocent Narrative.

Part of the problem is this just stokes the peer pressure that we just got done with via masks.

You know, the people who were calling those who didn't wear masks murderers.

I can see it now " you don't have vaccine paperwork? You're a murderer!" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Trust me Cen it's not as innocent as, oh it's so casual and fun I just flash another card at the door and they let me in coolio.
Peer pressure isn't a crime.

Seek Christ.
Closed Thread