Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2020, 04:24 PM
Kobold

The overwhelming stench of POAG is just so strong in this thread. So much to dismantle, but from what I read it sounds like one guy who was a shit bag and is clutching to those few times he did something he felt mattered.

7 years continuous combat... yea. Bullshit.

I slept a few tents over from this one bad soldier... Cool.

I was on my tummy for four whole days watching this house, where real soldiers did the soldiering and I just sat in a hidesight... Ell Ohh Fucking Ell.

Infantrymen ride to the fight, and Recon hides from the fight.

No one I've ever met in Group, Bat, or on a regular line unit ever talked like this. Well, except for the TurdBurglars who got sent to Headquarters Company... which is where scout platoons (recon) come from. So sad.
Old 07-25-2020, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurgeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The overwhelming stench of POAG is just so strong in this thread. So much to dismantle, but from what I read it sounds like one guy who was a shit bag and is clutching to those few times he did something he felt mattered.

I was on my tummy for four whole days watching this house, where real soldiers did the soldiering and I just sat in a hidesight... Ell Ohh Fucking Ell.

No one I've ever met in Group, Bat, or on a regular line unit ever talked like this. Well, except for the TurdBurglars who got sent to Headquarters Company... which is where scout platoons (recon) come from. So sad.
Again, expert profiling. I wish I could read anonymous posts on an obscure forum and completely tell you everything about the individual who made them.

1) The patch is from 5th group. You know, the guys who took over Afghanistan with 2 ODAs. The fact that you even try to pretend like RECON is for pussies is LOL.

2) Scouts "come" from HeadQuarters? No, the most elite Infantry soldiers get SENT to headquarters after being hand-selected and usually undergoing rigorous try-outs that require them to prove that they are better than their peers. Most are required to go to Ranger school and Sniper school within a year or they get the boot. The fact that you just tried to insult Scout (Snipers) by implying they are pussies is LOL.

3) What if I told you real scouts aren't even 11 Series at all? You've probably never even heard of 19Ds because you're an actual real POG (yes, you spelled it wrong).

4) I was deployed in 04, came back in 05, I was deployed in 06, came back in 07, I was deployed in 08, came back in 09, I was deployed in 09, came back in 2010 etc.
It's a lot easier to explain to people "I was there for about 7 years" when they ask me "when were you there?" Expecting me to give them a simple "2005" answer. That shit only happens to Reservists, not real soldiers who had a real MOS.

PS. You should apply for a job with the FBI. I have no doubt that you could use your profiling skills to solve the Jon Benet murder, and finally unmask the Zodiac killer.
Old 07-25-2020, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Drugs
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-25-2020, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

I thought scout sniper was marines
Old 07-25-2020, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurgeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nevermind, I shouldn't have even responded to you. I just glanced at your post history and on the first page I see you calling people "POAGs" (again, no one in the ARMY would ever spell it this way) months ago. What does the A stand for by the way? I'm really, really, really curious to see how you try to explain this LMAO.
Old 07-25-2020, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nevermind, I shouldn't have even responded to you. I just glanced at your post history and on the first page I see you calling people "POAGs" (again, no one in the ARMY would ever spell it this way) months ago. What does the A stand for by the way? I'm really, really, really curious to see how you try to explain this LMAO.
Durr Grammargruppen
Old 07-25-2020, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought scout sniper was marines
The snipers in the ARMY are generally part of the scout platoon in Head Quarters. They get called Scout Snipers because of this. Now... there are other sniper positions. And even other schools. I learned more from SOTIC than I did from Sniper school. Sniper school was mostly them training me how to sneak around the jungle like I was in Vietnam. SOTIC was teaching me how to shoot, and how to perform in real world modern conditions.
Old 07-25-2020, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Durr Grammargruppen
No one who served would spell it POAG. POG is not a word, it's a fucking ACRONYM. It would be the equivalent to spelling WTF WTF or LOL as LOAL.
Old 07-25-2020, 05:13 PM
Banned

It's hilarious, I went through Basic Training 20 years ago and I can still remember the acronyms because they drill them into your head over and over and over and over again.

Assess a casualty? Without even thinking the first thing that pops into my head is "Ranger Bad Boys Seldom Fly Back Home."

R- Responsiveness
B- Breathing
B- Bleeding
S- Shock
F- Fractrures
B- Burns
H- Head Injuries.

But yes, dudes just be over here forgetting what the most iconic slang term in the entire Military means.
Old 07-25-2020, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread