Old 10-18-2023, 05:38 AM
Fire Giant

im quitting p99 there waere 5 fuckin pages of this since yesterday morning
Old 10-18-2023, 07:20 AM
Planar Protector

It's a Trollocaust!
Old 10-18-2023, 08:00 AM
Fire Giant

hi i cant solo four mobs in kc as a tov geared shaman, i also give out the best advice
Last edited by Penish; 10-18-2023 at 08:04 AM..
Old 10-18-2023, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Question asked: I just got my highest level pet and it feels like it takes more damage than the prior pets.

Answer: (posts 2, 3, 6, and 7) answer given repeatedly, definitively and without disagreement before end of page 1. Thread should have been over.

Pages 2-9: Thread morphs into a “DSM thread” complete with a hilarious written description of a failed attempt for a ToV shaman at root rotting mobs in KC. I would still love to see the video as I’ll give DSM some degree of benefit of the doubt until I see it. I mean, he can’t possibly be that bad?? And who the hell needs to “prep” for root rotting KC mobs. Who cares if not full mana. If it’s sustainable, it shouldn’t matter - just keep rolling the “test” beyond the initial mob set and prove without a doubt the point you were trying to prove is both realistic and efficient.

Pages 10+: Insanity snowballs. Victim complex evolves and a new White Knight rises from the ashes and salty tears of manchildren to defend the citizens of Gotham City from having their feelings hurt on the intrawebz

I’m very excited to see where we go from here.

PS: I both blame and applaud Crede on page 1 (post 8) for the ensuing dumpster fire. I almost spit out my coffee from laughing while reading it. You, sir, are a poet and a scholar.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Last edited by Troxx; 10-18-2023 at 09:58 AM..
Old 10-18-2023, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Thank you Troxx, Duik, and Penish for continuing to provide evidence you are nothing but trolls. Troxx's attack on autistic people because he cannot win an aurgument was particularly rough. Penish's failed attempt at trolling me in game was both very poor behavior, and very sad since he didn't even get what he wanted. Penish seemingly doesn't care about hurting other groups in a zone when he's trolling, since he doesn't understand why you would want to test pet pathing before starting fights with pets.

I would advise people to start standing up to trolls like this to prevent them from doing this same thing to yourself and other threads. It's only going to get worse.

Shutting down conversations, lying, and providing misinformation are not healthy things for this forum or P99. You can't get answers to questions this way, or discuss the game. I am not sure why the trolls think this behavior is winning them any points, or making me look bad.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-18-2023 at 10:34 AM..
Old 10-18-2023, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Rogean said it was my turn to have last word.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 10-18-2023, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Troxx's attack on autistic people because he cannot win an aurgument was particularly rough.
On a more serious note:

My little brother, one of my first cousins, and two of my uncles are autistic. Autism has a special place in my heart. Beyond that, I care for autistic children on a daily basis. Proper evaluation and diagnosis helps me get them interventional assistance to help them overcome any obstacles (socially or otherwise) they may find themselves up against and thrive.

For you, DSM, it’s tongue-in-cheek at this point but after more than a year observing your interactions and cognitive “train of thought”, I am legitimately suspicious you are on spectrum. If that is the case, I apologize that your healthcare team failed you when you were younger. ABA therapy might have helped you significantly.

The alternative is that this is all some elaborate ruse … a mask you wear on the forums with the specific goal of being an obtuse troll … sipping your wine like Gerald Brovlovski (spelling?) from South Park and secretly sitting at home laughing your ass off. If that is the case, I salute you sir. Well played!

Unfortunately … I suspect you are just being you.

Seek help.

Lovingly yours,

Troxx

Old 10-18-2023, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On a more serious note:

My little brother, one of my first cousins, and two of my uncles are autistic. Autism has a special place in my heart. Beyond that, I care for autistic children on a daily basis. Proper evaluation and diagnosis helps me get them interventional assistance to help them overcome any obstacles (socially or otherwise) they may find themselves up against and thrive.

For you, DSM, it’s tongue-in-cheek at this point but after more than a year observing your interactions and cognitive “train of thought”, I am legitimately suspicious you are on spectrum. If that is the case, I apologize that your healthcare team failed you when you were younger. ABA therapy might have helped you significantly.

The alternative is that this is all some elaborate ruse … a mask you wear on the forums with the specific goal of being an obtuse troll … sipping your wine like Gerald Brovlovski (spelling?) from South Park and secretly sitting at home laughing your ass off. If that is the case, I salute you sir. Well played!

Unfortunately … I suspect you are just being you.

Seek help.

Lovingly yours,

Troxx
You should have thought about your family members before deciding to use autism as an insult. This only makes you look worse fankly. You clearly have no respect for autistic people.

The only person who needs help is youself. You have a strong desire to constantly attack people and lie when they disagree with you. You should fix youself before giving advice to others.

I know you can improve yourself if you try.
Old 10-18-2023, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

As stupid as this thread is I don’t think it’s the place to provide unsolicited and unqualified diagnosis. We certainly shouldn’t be poking fun at it. The most brilliant people in this world are neurodivergent and it is indeed a spectrum. I expect I’m on it too, minus the brilliant perk.

Regarding which shaman pet people should use this isn’t a debate. You never get a pet after 6 levels which is the same archetype as the rest, for more 40% more mana cost, yet is a worse pet. IF it is, people should parse and submit that as a bug because it clearly would be one.

I truly urge all of you to consider the ignore filter. Its not nearly as brilliant as the in-game one but with proper use it’s quite helpful. If you have a bone to pick with someone start a RnF or wish to hijack perhaps new thread.

There, can I take the hall monitor sash off?
Old 10-18-2023, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Did anyone other than DSM ask you to put it on?