Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-03-2022, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This actually isn't an attack on The Constitution. Abortion was never within it to begin with.

The reasoning to apply it to Roe and abortion was very weak. If anything, this decision (again if it actually happens) will strengthen The Constitution and give power back to the states
Quote:
“The Constitution does not prohibit the citizens of each State from regulating or prohibiting abortion,” the draft concludes. “Roe and Casey arrogated that authority. We now overrule those decisions and return that authority to the people and their elected representatives.”
Old 05-03-2022, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
6 weeks in Texas is insane / extreme.

9 months is insanity too.

Why can't people just agree....get your shit together and decide by the end of the first trimester. Otherwise, you are now legally obligated to keep that child...even if you were drunk and let Billy from algebra class dump a load inside of you.
I mean that pretty much *is* how I view it. I technically am pro-choice in that sense.

Dems are freaking out though because they consider it some kind of human rights abuse not to be able to chop up their 4 or 5 or 6 month old healthy baby and throw it in the garbage, so I come off sounding all religious-right.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

being anti abortion doenst even have anything to do with religion, it just makes sense to not have pregnancy be taken to such a scientific level.

Life should naturally evolve and we should not start breeding people based on their fiscal responsiblity.

Nothing is more "for the rich" than abortion, it encourages people (your generation) to sit at home and cry online abouot your economic situation, rather than nut up and go be a dad and work a real job.

It has created a generation of simps and cucks that dont even ahve sex with each other because they have so much body dysmorphia across the board. Never has a modern western society had less sexual relationships.

The entire argument from the left is that people should embrace irresponsibility, inorder to become more responsible, and meanwhile the results is their own sex lives have collapsed.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Being anti-abortion doesn't have anything to do with religion despite 99% of anti-abortion advocates being fundamentalist Christians lmao
Old 05-03-2022, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being anti-abortion doesn't have anything to do with religion despite 99% of anti-abortion advocates being fundamentalist Christians lmao
Who cares? It's philosophically consistent to oppose murder and abortion, even if you're secular af.

Unless you have the magic date at which a baby becomes human, and thus killing it constitutes murder? No?
Old 05-03-2022, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
being anti abortion doenst even have anything to do with religion, it just makes sense to not have pregnancy be taken to such a scientific level.

Life should naturally evolve and we should not start breeding people based on their fiscal responsiblity.

Nothing is more "for the rich" than abortion, it encourages people (your generation) to sit at home and cry online abouot your economic situation, rather than nut up and go be a dad and work a real job.

It has created a generation of simps and cucks that dont even ahve sex with each other because they have so much body dysmorphia across the board. Never has a modern western society had less sexual relationships.

The entire argument from the left is that people should embrace irresponsibility, inorder to become more responsible, and meanwhile the results is their own sex lives have collapsed.
I mean. Sort of. I blame a lack of mutual combat. Trans fats. And like the fact that everyone in congress or on the board of a large global corp practically doesn't even go to work or live in America. Nor have any checks and balances against selling dumb shit to dumb ppl. Or owning everything.

You're not wrong sort of. You are also not ready for my holy war. So maybe be greatful for the simps and cucks and get them trained up and clean 🙏
Old 05-03-2022, 04:13 PM
Banned

It's also important to remember that not all extremes are created equal.

Like I agree that saying you can't kill a one day old embryo is extreme, but what is the worst consequence of that, assuming it is a healthy normal pregnancy? The mother of the child is burdened until it is born, at which point she is free to put it up for adoption.

The opposite extreme (allowing abortion up to the moment of delivery, and occasionally even immediately after), results in outright murder. I would call that the worse of the two extremes.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Many voters may care about religious fanatics using the courts to demand control over women's bodies based on your retarded scripture.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cant help it if that's the group that actually has compassion and brains when it comes to this form of eugenics and population control.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Eugenics, huh? Cmon man