Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2022, 03:48 AM
Planar Protector

The Republican midterm strategy is putting a big spotlight on Hillary? I'm not sure how that's going to play with undecided voters who aren't already addicted to Fox News.
Old 02-16-2022, 03:49 AM
Planar Protector

I guess I am a moron, i still don't get it

"irony thy name is rino"?

so i understand there some are members of both parties who tend to lean in a different direction than the rest of their party, against the grain so to speak, this is somehow ironic?

there are still true-believer politician types. Elected officials that don't believe their job is to tow the party line, but to actually represent their constituency.

You know, the few that still exist to do their job as intended by constitutional law, not working for lobbyists.

I figure you probably had a point to make, but it got lost so long ago that you can't come back around to a place where it makes any sense.

it happens to the best of us.
Old 02-16-2022, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Republican midterm strategy is putting a big spotlight on Hillary? I'm not sure how that's going to play with undecided voters who aren't already addicted to Fox News.
bro the dems have fucked up so badly in the last 18 months that the Republican midterm strategy could be to sit at home and jerk off and red votes would still flow like the mekong during monsoon. although, complacency can still fuck them.

fortunately for your side, this is America and every fucking time you turn around, its an election cycle.

and they all wonder why nothing actually gets done in this country.
Last edited by Trexller; 02-16-2022 at 03:54 AM..
Old 02-16-2022, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I am a moron, i still don't get it

"irony thy name is rino"?

so i understand there some are members of both parties who tend to lean in a different direction than the rest of their party, against the grain so to speak, this is somehow ironic?

there are still true-believer politician types. Elected officials that don't believe their job is to tow the party line, but to actually represent their constituency.

You know, the few that still exist to do their job as intended by constitutional law, not working for lobbyists.

I figure you probably had a point to make, but it got lost so long ago that you can't come back around to a place where it makes any sense.

it happens to the best of us.
Enjoy eating your own, RINO muncher.

These cannibals are getting dumber folks.
Old 02-16-2022, 03:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro the dems have fucked up so badly in the last 18 months that the Republican midterm strategy could be to sit at home and jerk off and red votes would still flow like the mekong during monsoon. although, complacency can still fuck them.

fortunately for your side, this is America and every fucking time you turn around, its an election cycle.

and they all wonder why nothing actually gets done in this country.
You guys also predicted Trump would get re-elected in a landslide and then he lost control of the House, the Senate and the presidency.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys also predicted Trump would get re-elected in a landslide and then he lost control of the House, the Senate and the presidency.
at that time the entire nation didn't hate the president, only half.

in 2022, the entire world hates the american president.

what could your play possibly be?
Old 02-16-2022, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enjoy eating your own, RINO muncher.

These cannibals are getting dumber folks.
ok, now im sure you're just on drugs.

can i have some?
Old 02-16-2022, 04:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

So you didn't predict Trump would get re-elected in a landslide, but then he shat the bed and handed control to Democrats?
Old 02-16-2022, 04:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So you didn't predict Trump would get re-elected in a landslide, but then he shat the bed and handed control to Democrats?
I was wrong in my prediction of the 2020 general. You can have that.

but you can't change the subject that easily, I'm making you "circle back."

Quote:

well?

since we're here, how about that vaccination status? starting to think maybe you don't need to get the vax, given all the prophylactic ivermectin than you must secretly consume.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:20 AM
Fire Giant

The first big inflation hike of the 21st century was done by democrats.
Closed Thread