Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2022, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The newdemoleft whatever horza is is literally what the establishment was in every generation before it.
Dunno about the Left but New Democrats are the (Billary) Clinton coalition after Reagan broke the back of labor in this country.
Old 02-14-2022, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Hillary is a cuckquean btw. Literally!
Old 02-14-2022, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The newdemoleft whatever horza is is literally what the establishment was in every generation before it.

But for the last 2 generations, the establishment was the GOP, now the establishment is the DNC.

Basically what ti is, is this hardline opinion that their right about everything, and they jump to the most obvious conclusions about anything. They fear anyone who isnt exactly the same as them and they hate new ideas or any idea that dares to point out a flaw in the system.

If they believe in jesus or in spaghetti it is irrelevant. That only dictates what type of clothes they wear, or what most of the movies are about.
problem with wokesters is that they have no principles. everythin is based on identity which is all dictated by appearance. everyone a victim based upon that identity, so the dems herd them like sheep into victim groups that are easily controlled.
Old 02-14-2022, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hillary is a cuckquean btw. Literally!
You think she was ok with him cheating? Bill coulda done much better than Hillary, I guess I could see it
Old 02-14-2022, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
dont call me stupid because you payed someone to read you books in a classroom as an adult.

and dont call horza a lib, he cleared it up last week, he is not liberal anymore.
I learned about it shitposting on Something Awful in the ancient internet times

And I meant ignorant, not stupid, stupid is too derogatory!
Old 02-14-2022, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
problem with wokesters is that they have no principles. everythin is based on identity which is all dictated by appearance. everyone a victim based upon that identity, so the dems herd them like sheep into victim groups that are easily controlled.
Yes, but let us not pretend this is also not a strategy of Republicans or nihilist self absorbed ruling class types of any stripe, it is just a question of which groups they are appealing to

No war but the class war, baby
Old 02-14-2022, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never seem to get in to arguments with Horza or Gravy, maybe I should do that, mix it up a bit, make the lines less blurry
You're probably not a racist or a fascist.
Old 02-14-2022, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're probably not a racist or a fascist.
You guys throw those words around like you're talkin about the weather

They don't mean anything anymore
Old 02-14-2022, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno about the Left but New Democrats are the (Billary) Clinton coalition after Reagan broke the back of labor in this country.
I contest that Reagan broke the back of labor in this country because it implies that Clintons didn't cut off its head.

A major difference between billary, and what the left became after 2016 is like if you take a genetic anomaly in a laboratory, and introduce a new steroid to it, and it explodes into something totally new. It has a hideous reflection of the billary DNC and Obama years, but it also has this grotesque militaristic imperialst establishment American ideology behind it.

It's a monstrosity because it's an amalgamation of the most appealing aspects of both the establishment, and the working class, except it's not for either of those things but instead the utltra wealthy greedy and powerful.
Last edited by Jibartik; 02-14-2022 at 06:41 PM..
Old 02-14-2022, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I contest that Reagan broke the back of labor in this country because it implies that Clintons didn't cut off its head.

A major difference between billary, and what the left became after 2016 is like if you take a genetic anomaly in a laboratory, and introduce a new steroid to it, and it explodes into something totally new. It has a hideous reflection of the billary DNC and Obama years, but it also has this grotesque militaristic imperialst establishment American ideology behind it.

It's a monstrosity because it's an amalgamation of the most appealing aspects of both the establishment, and the working class, except it's not for either of those things but instead the utltra wealthy greedy and powerful.
I reckon Boy Clinton was much more of a market guy than Obama and his Keynesianism. Maybe just a necessity of their times.
Closed Thread