Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2022, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean like this?
1 Timothy 2:12 ESV / 49 helpful votes
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

Genesis 3:16 ESV / 40 helpful votes
To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”

Genesis 2:18 ESV / 34 helpful votes
Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”

Ephesians 5:22-24 ESV / 30 helpful votes
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

Colossians 3:18 ESV / 29 helpful votes
Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
Oh yeah the old school shit is all terrible

But in terms of what rights women have versus restrictions currently in Christian majority vs Muslim majority countries is quite different

Even some of the positive changes like women being allowed to drive are fairly recent in their implementation
Old 02-12-2022, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

FUNFACT IN THE BIBLE JESUS SAYS THOSE LAWS HAVE PASSED AWAY THEY ARE THE TORAH AND NO LONGER NEEDED AFTER HIS FUFFILMENT.

The bible is made up of two books, one is very very old. It is history.

It very clearly explains this but 8th graders who dont want to read the bible quote this shit while they start using gateway drugs.
Old 02-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

At least Republicans are starting to openly admit they want to turn the country into a theocracy where non-Christians are second class citizens.
Old 02-12-2022, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares? I just pointed out most christians don't want evolution banned from schools, so this is very unlikely to pass.
Introducing whackadoo legislation is just part of the job in providing red meat to the base. Generally done in an almost empty chamber with a skeleton crew recording the minutes. Not something to get excited about, but we're some dumb damned monkes.

Both sides.
Old 02-12-2022, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How come I keep hearing about 30 million dollars in crack pipes but not a single one has been photographed?? Who is the supplier? What company is making them? Is it the "rose in the tube" company?

I mean since you guys are so deep into this. Which company was contracted to make about 90,000,000 crack pipes?? 30 million in pipes would probably be more than 90 million pipes, too. Cant be very expensive to make 3 inches of glass, cut it.

I'm also confused about the bowls..? Why does a crack pipe have a bowl..? Isnt that a meth pipe?? Which is it..?

No wonder you guys got ripped off so much as kids buying pot. You thought 3.5 was 7.0..
They don't exist obviously, or the Fox News addicts here would be spamming pictures of said Biden pipes instead of just posting low res memes.
Old 02-12-2022, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't exist obviously, or the Fox News addicts here would be spamming pictures of said Biden pipes instead of just posting low res memes.
Horza wrong and lyin again
Old 02-12-2022, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Show me the pipes already then, dumbass.
Old 02-12-2022, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza wrong and lyin again
Procurement is an expensive process. I wonder what the unit price would be if they did do it. Shouldn't be too bad without much R&D needed.

Imagine companies bidding competitively to be the sole provider of government crack pipes.
Last edited by Reiwa; 02-12-2022 at 03:42 PM..
Old 02-12-2022, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least Republicans are starting to openly admit they want to turn the country into a theocracy where non-Christians are second class citizens.
you are a second class citizen stop defending the reason you are one: because you were told you were bigger than god.
Old 02-12-2022, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Show me the pipes already then, dumbass.
Awww Horza still mad that Fox News got Biden admin to remove the pipes from his son’s kit?

They have pipes everywhere else in the developed world. But here the kit is some alcohol swabs. Quote the “smoking kit” indeed

Edit: it’s funny watching state media try to backtrack for Biden. “Nuh uh, no pipes now! Biden no look bad!”
Last edited by unsunghero; 02-12-2022 at 04:32 PM..
Closed Thread