Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2022, 09:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neither should be all that dangerous

If a crack or meth user doesn’t have a pipe handy, the best alternative is a light bulb after ripping out the metal part and the “guts” first. I guess they could theoretically cut their lips on that, but even the edges of the bulb are usually blunted and if they break it the entire bulb breaks and is useless
I'm suing u right now for enabling drug use and also giving medical advice and just incase a minor reads this or an NSA employee is triggered because their daughter died from mercury poisoning for using a light bulb in this exact manner!
Old 02-09-2022, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are there orders to talk about cuts in your circles?

Humans are filthy diseased animals, crack and weed pipe users more than average. ����

Ya. Ppl who have those problems should need to prove themselves b4 being allowed near anything that they could possibly smoke crack with again.

That is a pretty high priority.
Old 02-09-2022, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Dems should just hand out empty coke cans and safety pins

Would be way cheaper
Old 02-09-2022, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Relations between Ukraine and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) started in 1992.[1] Ukraine applied to begin a NATO Membership Action Plan (MAP) in 2008.[2][3] Plans for NATO membership were shelved by Ukraine following the 2010 presidential election in which Viktor Yanukovych, who preferred to keep the country non-aligned, was elected President.[4][5] Amid the Euromaidan unrest, Yanukovych fled Ukraine in February 2014.[6] The interim Yatseniuk Government which came to power initially said, with reference to the country's non-aligned status, that it had no plans to join NATO.[7] However, following the Russian military invasion in Ukraine and parliamentary elections in October 2014, the new government made joining NATO a priority.[8] On 21 February 2019, the Constitution of Ukraine was amended, the norms on the strategic course of Ukraine for membership in the European Union and NATO are enshrined in the preamble of the Basic Law, three articles and transitional provisions.[9][10]

At the June 2021 Brussels Summit, NATO leaders reiterated the decision taken at the 2008 Bucharest Summit that Ukraine would become a member of the Alliance with the Membership Action Plan (MAP) as an integral part of the process and Ukraine's right to determine its own future and foreign policy, of course without outside interference.[11] NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg also stressed that Russia will not be able to veto Ukraine's accession to NATO, as we will not return to the era of spheres of interest, when large countries decide what smaller ones should do.[12]
man sounds like we really do have a title bout going on over in europe.. I thought ukraine stood no chance of joining nato but sounds like that's not the case at all.
Old 02-09-2022, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are there orders to talk about cuts in your circles?

Humans are filthy diseased animals, crack and weed pipe users more than average. 🤢🤮
Oh yeah homeless are living very dirty lives and substance use makes people careless

But still, the risk of death or huge hospital bills from, say, an infected cut on one’s face is so much less than from pushing that pathogen directly into their vein with a needle
Old 02-09-2022, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Russian millitary: We embrace mutual destruction we fucking thrive on it.

American military: Lets do the thing in a swimming pool.
Old 02-09-2022, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dems should just hand out empty coke cans and safety pins

Would be way cheaper
I honestly have a really big problem with handing anyone anything if I know they just throw stuff on the ground.

So that's a no go.

Maybe biodegradable cups made from plant fiber or fungus would be ok.

The thing is ... anyone doing drugs. Not eating right. Not exercising. Not taking care of themselves or their community is engaging in self harm and suicidal behavior.

90% of u right now fit those criteria. Most of the time. Sadly I know it. Anyone who spends a lot of time in these to threads. That's 99.9999% self harming.

I am not reporting any of u guys tho. I don't want it to get worse. Yall deserve better.

We should definitely consider a lot of behavior like this tho and it should definitely get even the ppl in actual congress locked up. The politicians r like both simultaneously seld harming and a threat to everyone's safety. And the environment. See what I did there!
Old 02-09-2022, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm suing u right now for enabling drug use and also giving medical advice and just incase a minor reads this or an NSA employee is triggered because their daughter died from mercury poisoning for using a light bulb in this exact manner!
Go ahead I got a team of lawyers on retainer! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2022, 10:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russian millitary: We embrace mutual destruction we fucking thrive on it.

American military: Lets do the thing in a swimming pool.
Wtf does my reddit app look like tiktok rn?
Old 02-09-2022, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah homeless are living very dirty lives and substance use makes people careless

But still, the risk of death or huge hospital bills from, say, an infected cut on one’s face is so much less than from pushing that pathogen directly into their vein with a needle
What about sharing the pathogen with a friend by indirect kiss while watching Scooby-Doo, maaaaaan?

🌲
Closed Thread