Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
holy shit imagine being the incel guy.. I hope hes smart enough to be lying and playing all those people in his audience.
When did Jib types start glorifying Elliot Rodger anyway? I guess it makes sense given their inclinations towards violence and disdain for women.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Banned

Wow first time ever seeing this at work. I get a lot of trans kids, and my ability to confirm to their preferred pronouns depends on their passibility. I always try, but if they are the complete opposite of passible then I sometimes forget and use the wrong pronoun accidentally

Just was speaking to a 17yr old F->M trans boy. I was like damn it’s hella-easy to use male pronouns because “he” has a deep voice and looks pretty masculine. Then the staff mentioned that he’s due for his hormones. That’s the first under 18 kid I’ve seen that was being dosed with hormones, authorizes by his CPS caseworker

I was thinking “yo can you hook a brother up with some of that test?” Meaning myself lol
Old 02-08-2022, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tots agree with America needing to get with the program and be at a healthy weight to be less of a drain on our healthcare before dying early

And normally I would claim that Olympic athletes do not overeat…but I imagine in training they probably do. I’m sure everyone remembers Michael Phelps relating to how he was taking in 6000+ Calories per day because he was doing hard cardio training for like 5+ hours/day (how anyone can do that without PED’s still stumps me)

And I normally am against anyone, in shape or not, binge-eating for no reason because it is a waste of food and gluttonous. But if an athlete is burning it in training in an effort to finely tune their craft, then I personally don’t have a problem with it
Funny thing I read a study that said intermittent fasting improved overall endurance in a set of runners because their body was more readily switching to fat reserves.

I guess it depends on how you measure performance.

My best PT score was after a week of resting. ("Rest" for a healthy young 20s dude) Which probably contributed more to my peek performance.

Training hard right up before you have to compete is stupid.

Olympians should probably eat up put some weight on and only do light activity, stretching two weeks prior to competition/when they need their peekest performance.

How do u think elite bush survival works? You don't go into the bush at 22% body fat.

The overall level of ignorance celebrities and popular athletes contribute to "fitness" is pretty annoying. Old world Olympians where normal healthy people. Not people Training to the very edge of their bodies tolerance...you do that long enough and eventually you'll cave in or all it will take is missing 1 meal or a cold and ur finished.

Sure we've seen some incredible athletic records set, is it worth it though? Is it a celebration of human strength or inhuman training regimes and artificiality? Artifce?

You're right to call it a craft. Take them out of their comfort zones tho and. ..

An Olympics where normies competed without sponsors would be different!
Old 02-08-2022, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old world Olympians where normal healthy people.
They also competed naked.

MONKE
Old 02-08-2022, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Well they couldn't be inhuman training regimens if humans are doing them! So it really is a fair test of human physical capability, assuming it's not being held in china and nobody's doping.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Attachment 16886

Attachment 16887
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-08-2022, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny thing I read a study that said intermittent fasting improved overall endurance in a set of runners because their body was more readily switching to fat reserves.

I guess it depends on how you measure performance.

My best PT score was after a week of resting. ("Rest" for a healthy young 20s dude) Which probably contributed more to my peek performance.

Training hard right up before you have to compete is stupid.

Olympians should probably eat up put some weight on and only do light activity, stretching two weeks prior to competition/when they need their peekest performance.

How do u think elite bush survival works? You don't go into the bush at 22% body fat.

The overall level of ignorance celebrities and popular athletes contribute to "fitness" is pretty annoying. Old world Olympians where normal healthy people. Not people Training to the very edge of their bodies tolerance...you do that long enough and eventually you'll cave in or all it will take is missing 1 meal or a cold and ur finished.

Sure we've seen some incredible athletic records set, is it worth it though? Is it a celebration of human strength or inhuman training regimes and artificiality? Artifce?

You're right to call it a craft. Take them out of their comfort zones tho and. ..

An Olympics where normies competed without sponsors would be different!
Intermittent fasting is ideal 100% proven if you have the discipline

And a lot of Olympic and pro athletes now are doping and getting away with it too
Old 02-08-2022, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Mitch McConnell told reporters he believed the January 6 Capitol riot was a "violent insurrection" to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. He also criticized the Republican National Committee for "singling out" members of his party.
Old 02-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mitch McConnell told reporters he believed the January 6 Capitol riot was a "violent insurrection" to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. He also criticized the Republican National Committee for "singling out" members of his party.
RINOS gonna RINO
Old 02-08-2022, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RINOS gonna RINO
letthemfight.jpg
Closed Thread