Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2023, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you really think jan 6th was a genuine attempt at a coup, then you are selling yourself short by not learning any world history, like at all.

if an organized militia force were to try to hold a gov't building in DC other than the white house or pentagon, they would absolutely 100% succeed. Nobody in DC is prepared for 500 well armed and trained insurgents. This is why Biden had 3 layers of fencing and 25,000 national guard for a year after the jan 6th "Party"
I bet the point here is our definition of the phrase "genuine coup attempt". I don't think of those fellas as like some organized group, but I wouldn't have wanted to be AOC if they had caught her that day either.

I claim no expertise on how to hold buildings or any of that crap, I wouldn't have been there if you paid me though.
Old 02-13-2023, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only bad workout is the one not done or the one that injures you

Otherwise any kind of movement is a positive thing
If you're going to do 30 minutes do an hour. You don't even start the burn phase until you're 45 minutes in

Gym noobs
Old 02-13-2023, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet the point here is our definition of the phrase "genuine coup attempt". I don't think of those fellas as like some organized group, but I wouldn't have wanted to be AOC if they had caught her that day either.

I claim no expertise on how to hold buildings or any of that crap, I wouldn't have been there if you paid me though.
yeah to me a coup attempt is insurgents with a clear command structure rolling up in armored vehicles to execute a well thought plan.

anything less than that is just another episode of Rednecks Gone Wild. go arrest the dumb shmucks and move on with life.

but this admin is doing like Warren Comission shit over jan 6th. They don't know what a real threat actually is. Thats how you know America actually works as a concept, that in this day and age, a bunch of drunk rowdy rednecks pushing their way through doors which police held open, is considered an insurrection.

Things have been so good for so long in this country, that nobody can even conceive of real threats anymore.
Old 02-13-2023, 12:32 AM
Banned

Well they've moved from the vaccine to the thoroughly disproven and admittedly made up insurrection. The secretary of defense at the time said in his memoirs nothing even close to an insurrection happened.
Old 02-13-2023, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well they've moved from the vaccine to the thoroughly disproven and admittedly made up insurrection. The secretary of defense at the time said in his memoirs nothing even close to an insurrection happened.
Are you referring to the unindicted coconspirator Mark Esper or the unindicted coconspirator Christopher Miller?
Old 02-13-2023, 01:02 AM
Banned

lmfao co-conspirator

I imagine you asking me this with a trashcan over you like that other libtard I linked
Old 02-13-2023, 01:05 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2023, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The secretary of defense at the time said in his memoirs nothing even close to an insurrection happened.
tell that to the rabid libtards
Old 02-13-2023, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but I wouldn't have wanted to be AOC if they had caught her that day either.
She wasn't even there that day.

but that didn't stop her from tweeting that she feared for her life, after the fact.
Old 02-13-2023, 01:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
lmfao co-conspirator

I imagine you asking me this with a trashcan over you like that other libtard I linked
Esper was fired shortly after the election for refusing to deploy the military for January 6th.

I guess you mean Chris Miller then.
Closed Thread