Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2022, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

its the Maple Mafia

Hoffa knew better than most that trucking is the bloodflow of a nation
Old 02-03-2022, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

imagine making fun of your future authoritarian leaders.
Old 02-03-2022, 03:21 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoEn...l=FOX35Orlando

How can this be?? You guys said nazis are not a thing in america and they especially dont go around attacking people, like jewish kids..

What happened here..? Weird, those nazi guys punching, kicking, spitting on, pepper spraying that jewish kid..

Must be a false flag.

Who was it that said that shit? Racism is not a problem in america, nazis are not a problem, etc..
Old 02-03-2022, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Just some mainstream QAnon, American-flag waving Canadian patriots.
Old 02-03-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Thousands of Texans are without power as arctic cold front hits state

Good on them, as god intended us to live.
Old 02-03-2022, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you sound like the kid who was taught to put the trash on the floor because janitors exist.
Nope. I'm just 10 years older than you and remember that they used to pay ME to collect carts and it was a great job and your generation sucks and tries to insult ME for YOU ruining it because you're a lazy kid who didnt want to do the work when you were a teenager and you never grew up and here you are a full blown adult who thinks you should do the work for RICHEST CORPERATION ON THE PLANET because you never grew up.
Old 02-03-2022, 04:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope. I'm just 10 years older than you and remember that they used to pay ME to collect carts and it was a great job and your generation sucks and tries to insult ME for YOU ruining it because you're a lazy kid who didnt want to do the work when you were a teenager and you never grew up and here you are a full blown adult who thinks you should do the work for RICHEST CORPERATION ON THE PLANET because you never grew up.
Most people that work at grocery stores aren't kids anymore dawg, they're in their 40+'s.

Being lazy and never growing up is true though, I'm just in my 30's hangin out in my house. My biggest problems are whether I move the couch back in front of the bay window...home depot fucked up and put the wrong flank windows in and didn't bring the fuckin molding. And its like, the living room looks stupid now, but they're going to come back and fix it soon, so do I bother putting it back just to move it back out again? It's a sectional so I'd have to fuck around with getting it to fit back into place. And I lost those little pads in the move so I don't want to fuck up the wood floors. But now that its away from the walls I could replace the outlets since they're old as fuck and kinda spark when you put shit in them and that seems suss.

Anyways lol you do you fam.
Old 02-03-2022, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Life sucks now because kids think they are nirvana and those 40 year olds still working a kids job listened to nirvana when they were kids.

Quote:
Anyways lol you do you fam.
That, + the fact that grocery stores and walmarts dont deserve any concerned citizen helping them be pricks to customers, is exactly why I hate cart nark and any cunt that follows him.

edit: look at this shit, and libs say they care about jobs and wages and then spend their free time lecturing each other about how the richest corporations on the planet should fire all their employee's because they dont like interacting with a person during checkout and are too young to remember we had parking lot attendants as little as 20 years ago.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

economy destroying reddit nihilist lazy 14 year old never grow up libtards
Last edited by Jibartik; 02-03-2022 at 04:46 PM..
Old 02-03-2022, 04:44 PM
Banned

Saying X job is for Y age is a classist myth meant to further subdivide the workers and pit them against each other rather than organizing against their natural enemy

Same for the concept of "low skill" labor

Also: https://scoop.upworthy.com/viral-sho...oral-character
Old 02-03-2022, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same for the concept of "low skill" labor
Wobblies go straight to hell, fyi.
Closed Thread