Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2022, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All those libs with Biden flags, Biden tattoos... wait, those are Trumptards and normal people don't worship politicians.
Attachment 16827

Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-02-2022, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

You and everyone of Biden's supporters all say the same thing, "uh we didn't want Biden, we wanted no trump!" and so you put a muppet up there and dont even know who you elected.
Old 02-02-2022, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Where are the golden statues, paste eater?
Old 02-02-2022, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there wouldnt be a biden statue but there is very much this one which is the statue you worship and group you elected:

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2...-revelation-13
Old 02-02-2022, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Just for you Horza:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://goop.com/not-so-basic-sex-toys/

Be kind, Gwenyth Paltrow needs the money.
Old 02-02-2022, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there wouldnt be a biden statue but there is very much this one which is the statue you worship and group you elected:

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2...-revelation-13
lol Republicans think anyone who disagrees with their political views is a literal devil.
Old 02-02-2022, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol Republicans think anyone who disagrees with their political views is a literal devil.
Democrats think anyone who disagrees with their political views is a racist bigot

both can't be right, can they?

or maybe, just maybe... Both are Wrong, yet incendiary to rally their base... hmm...

Nah can't be, politics is a game played by honest and honorable people.
Old 02-02-2022, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
this has been an interesting debate, like 1 you moved the goalpost 3 times and at the end think that's what the conversation was about which isnt even close to what we were arguing or talking about.

Sometiems I think i give you too much credit and maybe you really are a deranged person in a hoarder house or something after all.
Old 02-02-2022, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats think anyone who disagrees with their political views is a racist bigot

both can't be right, can they?

or maybe, just maybe... Both are Wrong, yet incendiary to rally their base... hmm...

Nah can't be, politics is a game played by honest and honorable people.
I've met many racist people before, but I can honestly say I've never met a demon who has taken on human form (I assume to sign minorities up to vote in your fever dreams).
Old 02-02-2022, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this has been an interesting debate, like 1 you moved the goalpost 3 times and at the end think that's what the conversation was about which isnt even close to what we were arguing or talking about.

Sometiems I think i give you too much credit and maybe you really are a deranged person in a hoarder house or something after all.
bro he's the lowest iq troll on elf forums no doubt

Biscuits has more brain cells to rub together than sad troll Horza
Closed Thread