Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're late, but really who cares about a non-factor. literally worst warrior on the server.
Says you.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Kobold

That's because it isn't [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2013, 06:38 PM
Kobold

How long until we find out who this guys character is in the form of a RNF post about some guy blowing up on somebody taking a piece of gear from him or him blowing up on a cleric who refused to run to najena and rez his lvl 14 ass for free?
Old 01-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelenosGotHeals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this cant be real...
Hint: It isn't
Old 01-22-2013, 06:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedeck42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long until we find out who this guys character is in the form of a RNF post about some guy blowing up on somebody taking a piece of gear from him or him blowing up on a cleric who refused to run to najena and rez his lvl 14 ass for free?
Wait....what? I think you are on the wrong thread. Do you wear glasses? If you dont you should get an eye exam.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resheph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally was happy when my guildie sold me banded last night at a discount.
You are really trying to hard here.

Stop getting on this thread and trying to play "the good player" role in order for someone to feel sorry for you and give you items. No one is going to give you any sympathy.

Either be or man and step up to the plate, or /q and uninstall your game.

No one likes a cry baby like you, Resheph. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2013, 11:56 PM
Fire Giant

Can't tell if SK is trolling or really is this much of a fucking scumbag.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:05 AM
Sarnak

the 180 there means it's a troll

i know because i have seen many trolls in my day and can tell by the pixels
Old 01-23-2013, 12:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are really trying to hard here.

Stop getting on this thread and trying to play "the good player" role in order for someone to feel sorry for you and give you items. No one is going to give you any sympathy.

Either be or man and step up to the plate, or /q and uninstall your game.

No one likes a cry baby like you, Resheph. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trying? Trying what? Trying to not be a &$#hat by begging, or trying to not be an &$#hat by taunting people because I got my way by whining on the forums until someone took pity on me?

My point, good sir, was that small amounts of generosity are good and it doesn't take a lot to twink a character past where they would normally be to start.

There is no 'plate' to step up to. Some of us grew up a little, realized what matters and try to avoid being jerks to people unless they deserve it. I'm as much of an &$#hat as anyone else, I just reserve that for people that show they don't deserve respect of any kind.

And when have I cried about anything? My specialty is pointing out fallacies in arguments and helping the 'better-than-thou' people look like tools with their own words.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

We should organise the Olympics of Stupidity, I bet TheSk would finish second, he is too dense to finish first.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ab9521a00...4dqyo1_250.gif
Closed Thread