Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 02-27-2024, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

OP tapped out a long time ago I’d wager … after he got his correct answer. The rest of this thread has been DSM defending his dumbass post. Ironically this was the very first reply in this thread … the first sentence of which was brazenly false but spoken with a frightening degree of self-assuredness.

Welcome to another amusing DSM thread.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-27-2024, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP tapped out a long time ago I’d wager … after he got his correct answer. The rest of this thread has been DSM defending his dumbass post. Ironically this was the very first reply in this thread … the first sentence of which was brazenly false but spoken with a frightening degree of self-assuredness.

Welcome to another amusing DSM thread.
It's another Troxx and Friends thread. As usual, posters like Troxx will post off-topic nonsense and spam the thread. It's very unfortunate and predictable.

Troxx lost the debate in this thread so badly he had to change his signature to make himself feel better.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

I lost the debate by knowing there is a fallen to the ground message?

/boggle

Old 02-27-2024, 11:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the first sentence of which was brazenly false but spoken with a frightening degree of self-assuredness.
That's solipsism for you.

In his disgraceful mind, he can never do wrong. He is always right, and the world needs to bend to his viewpoints. And he'll do this over the most innocuous subjects imaginable.

You may find this amusing, but I think it's stopped becoming funny ages ago. He's been acting in such bad faith for so long, spreading false information and causing chaos, I fail to comprehend why he's been allowed to run rampant.

Just get rid of him already. It's not that he's making controversial opinions, but that he's a genuinely immoral, hypocritical and narcissistic child.

Edit:
Quote:

/boggle
Yeah. How can he possibly get out of this? He's been checkmated.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

/boggle
You didn't know about the message being unreliable, and about using /con. The only person defending themselves in this thread is yourself. It's your typical pattern to troll people instead of admitting you were wrong. You are so angry you changed your signature.

There was never a debate about me not knowing about the message. I admitted to it on page one lol. Sadly your trolling isn't even good. Unlike yourself, I am able to admit when I am wrong, and learn new things.

Gloomlord continues to post nonsense. He still can't tell us when he posted something normal lol. He just logs in to troll and spam threads. Over 80% of all his posts look just like the last one.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 02-27-2024 at 11:25 AM..
Old 02-27-2024, 11:25 AM
Fire Giant

Do you actually think what you just said makes any sense...? A person reading this right now can simply go back to the beginning of the thread and know you're completely full of shit.

Edit: Stop the stealth edits, you idiot.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Nobody else uses /con. Lol … this is just your overly complicated work around for not understanding a basic mechanic of the game. The message is fully reliable. Turn off autoattack and flop. Unless you fall to the ground it works and really is only broken from there if a mob was casting a spell on you before you flopped.

I didn’t think it was possible but you have managed to look significantly more foolish in this thread than we typically expect of you.

Old 02-27-2024, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you actually think what you just said makes any sense...? A person reading this right now can simply go back to the beginning of the thread and know you're completely full of shit.
This is me admitting to not knowing about the message on page one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting! I never noticed that actually. Looking over a few years worth of logs going back to 2019, I've only gotten this message 69 times on my SK. They all indeed seem to occur during a failed FD. I am a bit surprised if I have only failed FD 69 times in 4 years worth of logs.

I need to look deeper into my logs and see if there are any failed FD's without that message. Perhaps the message only shows up if you are close to other mobs? It's just a wild guess though.
There was never any debate about it. Either you can't read, are trolling, or both.

With regards to your trolling patterns, people can look at your post history. It's basically all trolling and spamming.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nobody else uses /con. Lol … this is just your overly complicated work around for not understanding a basic mechanic of the game. The message is fully reliable. Turn off autoattack and flop. Unless you fall to the ground it works and really is only broken from there if a mob was casting a spell on you before you flopped.

I didn’t think it was possible but you have managed to look significantly more foolish in this thread than we typically expect of you.
As you can see, Troxx cannot admit he didn't know about /con, and has to pretend it's because nobody uses it. He has no evidence to back this up.

He also didn't know about the scenarios where the message doesn't show up.

His signature shows how embarassed he is.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Sequence of events:

-dude asks why his FD failed
-DSM states flatly that there is no fail message for FD
-community laughs and points out he is wrong
-DSM does mental cartwheels to save face and “prove” that he was doing it correctly the entire time and that the message isn’t reliable … that message he didn’t even fucking know existed.

This is hilarious.