Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 01:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korzax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was that before, or after you failed to train him, that you had the epiphany to just not help. Your intentions are very obvious to the people reading the screenshots that Crovax posted.
To be fair I did train him on accident. My pet fell through the floor when I summoned him. That was not intentional, and I believe even Fate would agree. I died for it. I ran the mobs away from EE and died. He was FD the whole time.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my opinion you should get manastone like you get any other pixel in this game. Go solo it, or get a group to help you.

This has become an entitlement system. I don't disagree with what they are trying to do with it. I like it. I just thing it needs some fine tuning.

Suggestions I have for the list system:
Add ability to list as a group. And let group decide looter.
Increase level to solo /list.
Slot 1 has X time to engage or be removed from slot. 10 minutes for EE seems reasonable. Maybe 15.
Yep, go solo or go home, eq isn't a game where you grp, it's a game where you solo or you don't get things. Guess a couple dragons are gonna be alive for sometime then.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:28 PM
Banned

stop beign assholes and help jesus christ
Old 11-14-2019, 01:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't be held hostage and can't force someone off. Your statement is false.
Hostage: #1 necro/monk/sk fd in drelzna room answering afk checks, not participating in kills

Forcing off: #1 on list can't hold it alone, so #2/3 who are working together drop group with #1 and don't assist on next kill, go invis or similar, leave for a few minutes, do anything to let that person die, while the "grace period" allows them to stay on list. Stay invis/don't kill pops when person tries to CR, so they can't CR in time. #1 loses spot.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korzax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, go solo or go home, eq isn't a game where you grp, it's a game where you solo or you don't get things. Guess a couple dragons are gonna be alive for sometime then.
I don't think you read what I said in the quote. I said solo it or get a group to do it. I'm confused. I never said soloing is the only way. Please read it again.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never tried to push you out of your spot. I just don't want to earn it for you. I want you to earn it. I hope you get your MS. I just take issue of it being borne off other's sweat and not your own.

I think this showcases why some tweaks need to be made. Level 40 -44 to list here, or 35 if in a group.
BLAH BLAH BLAH, i'm a selfish ass, and i don't play well with others. That's you.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stop beign assholes and help jesus christ
No shit.
This is 1 of the reasons you’ve been playing since 99 and still live at home.
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloEdvardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hostage: #1 necro/monk/sk fd in drelzna room answering afk checks, not participating in kills

Forcing off: #1 on list can't hold it alone, so #2/3 who are working together drop group with #1 and don't assist on next kill, go invis or similar, leave for a few minutes, do anything to let that person die, while the "grace period" allows them to stay on list.
Hostage: the items drops they get removed. False
Forcing: they don't engage and you turn into grakken. Or you try train and get banned for training. False
Banned

"m going to completely grief this dude for the incredibly small statistical chance this situation could benefit me"
Old 11-14-2019, 01:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
And you share this couple of dragon loot.

Try at least to understand the situation or just stop saying stupidity.
Closed Thread