Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Uh, so... is it possible to just not care about Tralina in the least bit? Omgz a girl plays on Project 1999. Omgz she drinks shitty vodka. Omgz she talks a lot. Who the fuck cares? I don't hate her or want to e-bang her.

She's a level 50 druid. Beyond that I am completely and utterly apathetic.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are really that pissed about Tralina having a title or being turned into a unicorn why don't you take it up with Rogean himself instead of shitting on a girl you dont even know. Shame on you, you inconsiderate rat fucks
Shouldn't take it so seriously. A lot of it is tongue in cheek. There are printed t-shirts to sum your post up though:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2010, 08:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh, so... is it possible to just not care about Tralina in the least bit? Omgz a girl plays on Project 1999. Omgz she drinks shitty vodka. Omgz she talks a lot. Who the fuck cares? I don't hate her or want to e-bang her.

She's a level 50 druid. Beyond that I am completely and utterly apathetic.
We rag on people for being obnoxious and annoying, she fits in those categories. I love how people jump to her defense thinking we are picking on some "poor girl." Make her some dude with the same attitude and she would still get hated on.

No one jumps to eqdruid's defense because hes some "poor guy."
Old 08-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Fire Giant

I don't think she's some poor girl. I just don't get why everyone has to feel so strongly about her, one way or the other. I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my post as defending her -- that wasn't my intention. I just don't care about her any more than I care about anyone else I've briefly spoken to in-game.

I don't know her well enough to say whether or not she's obnoxious and annoying, but if she is, she's hardly the only person on the server you could say that about. We've got more obnoxious and annoying gamers than Crushbone has orcs. None of them seem to capture the server's attention the way Tralina does.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of them seem to capture the server's attention the way Tralina does.
None of them are as big forum/mumble e-whores as Tralina is, or was. Obviously shes probably tired of getting the flack and seemed to have "cooled it down" a bit lately. Well, since Div dismissal probably.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Fire Giant

I will totally defend her honor all over these boards... as soon as she powerlevels my alt to 50!
Old 08-25-2010, 09:08 PM
Sarnak

Nobody likes your Presidente, shuuuut up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngorDrakan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody likes your Presidente, shuuuut up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't see anyone talking about Felipe Calderón... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We rag on people for being obnoxious and annoying, she fits in those categories. I love how people jump to her defense thinking we are picking on some "poor girl." Make her some dude with the same attitude and she would still get hated on.

No one jumps to eqdruid's defense because hes some "poor guy."

I treat women like they're special because I was taught by my father to be a gentleman. Not because I have any illusions about their noble character.

Stay thirsty, my friends.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I treat women like they're special because I was taught by my father to be a gentleman. Not because I have any illusions about their noble character.

Stay thirsty, my friends.
My father taught me that if a woman wants you to act like a gentleman then she should act like a lady.
Closed Thread