Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2021, 05:37 AM
Planar Protector

I’m in hospital atm with possible aneurism. Had AZ vax couple week back. Coincidence?

I’ll write down my log in details for my wife to share with yous if i don’t make it.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 06-03-2021, 08:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m in hospital atm with possible aneurism. Had AZ vax couple week back. Coincidence?

I’ll write down my log in details for my wife to share with yous if i don’t make it.
Woa. Scary.

My leg bruising cleared up after a few weeks.

I honestly don't think it matters what vaccine you took. But could have made a pre-existing problem worse. Covid and it's spikes is something unique.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

omg best of luck and don't ghost the board dude, you'll be a sad story for internet historians / archaeologists and we'll miss you!!
Old 06-03-2021, 08:41 AM
Fire Giant

Think clinical trials are done in 2023 - 2024, thank you for your service.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:30 AM
Banned

Good job getting vaxxed. Hope the free donut and virtue signaling points were worth it.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:42 AM
Banned

I pray to god, jesus, and the holy spirit that your families are murdered. In jesus name I pray, please wipe this scum and its legacy from the earth, Amen. From oldest to youngest, may they all die in terror, fear, or despair. Thank you jesus.

lol thanks for your service. Your loved ones will act as the clinical trials for .40 and .45 caliber bullets. Hope the virtue signaling was worth it.

awhh not so funny anymore..
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 06-03-2021 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: are you there god? its me, gravydoo.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I pray to god, jesus, and the holy spirit that your families are murdered.

lol thanks for your service. Your loved ones will act as the clinical trials for .22 and .38 caliber bullets. Hope the virtue signaling was worth it.

Byue is that you? lol
Old 06-03-2021, 09:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I pray to god, jesus, and the holy spirit that your families are murdered.

lol thanks for your service. Your loved ones will act as the clinical trials for .22 and .38 caliber bullets. Hope the virtue signaling was worth it.

Better hurry in for your jab bro. I heard they're giving free Budweiser on July 4th if 70% take the Jab.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:

That's how you know it's working.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's how you know it's working.
Whoa, stick and move lol
Closed Thread