Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are also dumb for encouraging risky behavior among the fatty-fatty-boom-ba-latty caucus in the Red Team party.
I read quite a few of the entries last night, and damn did I understate the callousness of the site author

Mixed in with some beautiful poems posted by the deceased’s families, were statements from the author like “Just die already” sandwiched in his postings of their medical conditions gettin worse posted on social media by their families. And other snarky, snide comments from the site author. But he has nothing compared to what people say in the comments

I saved two beautiful poems I saw read from a dead person’s family. Figured they were worth saving:
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-01-2022, 11:09 AM
Banned

And ya’ll thought conservatives were sociopathic or callous. The comments on that site about the dead anti-vaxxed makes the worst of what Gravy has said sound saintly

These are just snippets from one anti-vaxxed. The only one I read. I am not exaggerating when I say every other comment was something like these, and I only checked one person’s (someone who was intubated but not dead)
Old 02-01-2022, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read quite a few of the entries last night, and damn did I understate the callousness of the site author

Mixed in with some beautiful poems posted by the deceased’s families, were statements from the author like “Just die already” sandwiched in his postings of their medical conditions gettin worse posted on social media by their families. And snarky, snide comments from the site author. But he has nothing compared to what people say in the comments

I saved two beautiful poems I saw read from a dead person’s family. Figured they were worth saving:
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And ya’ll thought conservatives were sociopathic or callous. The comments on that site about the dead anti-vaxxed makes the worst of what Gravy has said sound saintly

These are just snippets from one anti-vaxxed. The only one I read. I am not exaggerating when I say every other comment was something like these, and I only checked one person’s (someone who was intubated but not dead)
Careful or they'll downdoot you for "pearl clutching". [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2022, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Careful or they'll downdoot you for "pearl clutching". [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I didn’t sign up or comment, a waste of my time tbh

This one was interesting though. This RN was older than me at 48 but in very good shape, even by my hyper-critical gaze. Apparently worked out regularly and ate very clean. Covid fucking wrecked him, not dead but his ordeal and the damage it did to his body was nothing less than nightmarish

A cautionary tale for a tough guy like me. Then again, everyone else on vents around him died, he was the only one to pull through, and it was likely due to his very good health going in. This was from his wife
Old 02-01-2022, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

dems happy when people die that don't do what they say

will blindly get their 50th 'booster' without questioning anything
Old 02-01-2022, 11:54 AM
Banned

One of the other things I didn’t like about the site is how much the author trashed Ivermectin

There was a person listed there who’s wife was anti-vaxx and tried to give her (out of shape, but not terribly badly) husband the human pill form ivermectin, except it didn’t arrive until he was already a few days into the sickness

He died, and meanwhile the site author was commenting things like “Horse paste? Hahaha what a fucking moron” (not an exact quote)

But I asked my dad and grandma last Sunday when I was over there, did grandma have covid a few months back, did you get her a covid test? Yes. And it came back positive? Yes. And did you give her ivermectin early on? Yes

And she beat covid at 96 years old with it, un-vaxxed. ** Don’t take this as medial advice ** maybe my family just has anti-covid genetics and/or is super tough. But I don’t hear many 96 year olds surviving it
Old 02-01-2022, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
One of the other things I didn’t like about the site is how much the author trashed Ivermectin

There was a person listed there who’s wife was anti-vaxx and tried to give her (out of shape, but not terribly badly) husband the human pill form ivermectin, except it didn’t arrive until he was already a few days into the sickness

He died, and meanwhile the site author was commenting things like “Horse paste? Hahaha what a fucking moron” (not an exact quote)

But I asked my dad and grandma last Sunday when I was over there, did grandma have covid a few months back, did you get her a covid test? Yes. And it came back positive? Yes. And did you give her ivermectin early on? Yes

And she beat covid at 96 years old with it, un-vaxxed. ** Don’t take this as medial advice ** maybe my family just has anti-covid genetics and/or is super tough. But I don’t hear many 96 year olds surviving it
I think it's great botten posted that link

it shows how sick and twisted lefties are
Old 02-01-2022, 12:27 PM
Banned

Anyone celebrating the death of the unvaccinated does not understand the class war and how insidious it is
Old 02-01-2022, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

They can make fun of the unvaxxed if I can make fun of people who died from a stroke or other blood clot or heart related side effect of the vaccine when they were otherwise healthy. They could have just gotten covid, had a mild cold for a few days, and then enjoyed robust natural immunity far better than the vaccine, without the risk of any vaccine-specific side effects, hahaha LOSERS!!!

Er wait, I'm not a sociopath so I'm not gonna make fun of them either.
Old 02-01-2022, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not a crime to try and unilaterally change the election results after the fact because of some reasons, do your own research.
The democrats contested trumps win in 2016.

Not to mention 2 fake impeachments.

Im so sick of this the democrats are the bad guys!
Closed Thread