Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2022, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody cares brah

peepz are more concerned with inflation, insane gas prices, failed foreign policy, high crime, unchecked illegal immigration, drugs pouring over the border and lib mandate insanity

if callin or insinuating everyone against dems are nazis is your mid term strategy I wish you the best. everybody else has tuned out that clownshow.
Personally if I was a politician and an interviewer asked me if Nazis were bad I would respond to every question with a rhetorical question to them like “in your opinion, is murder bad?” Until they gave up. The first rhetorical question they give me = unending rhetorical questions their way, wasting their time as they wasted mine until they give up in frustration and the interview is over

Childish I know but it would be fun
Old 01-31-2022, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally if I was a politician and an interviewer asked me if Nazis were bad I would respond to every question with a rhetorical question to them like “in your opinion, is murder bad?” Until they gave up. The first rhetorical question they give me = unending rhetorical questions their way, wasting their time as they wasted mine until they give up in frustration and the interview is over

Childish I know but it would be fun
dem corrupt reporters have been playin this smear gotcha game for a long time now

any video of them ever askin Omar or Talib these questions? Don't think so and those chicks don't even hide their jew hatred

mid terms startin to heat up and dems can't run on total failure so they tryin to run around and smear the opposition as not sees BOOOOOOORIIIIING
Old 01-31-2022, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Reporter gives DeSantis the easiest, most softball question ever and he goes off on some Fox News spiel about dastardly Muslims.

Why is it so hard to say Nazis are bad?
Old 01-31-2022, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reporter gives DeSantis the easiest, most softball question ever and he goes off on some Fox News spiel about dastardly Muslims.

Why is it so hard to say Nazis are bad?
lol dude

why is it so hard for you to post a single Biden accomplishment
Old 02-01-2022, 12:07 AM
Banned

Recent modelling by scholars at Columbia University estimates that in July child poverty was 41% lower than normal.
Old 02-01-2022, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
easiest, most softball question ever
Functional employed adults value their free time, and rhetorical questions are a waste of it
Old 02-01-2022, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Functional employed adults value their free time, and rhetorical questions are a waste of it
I was looking deeper into this and it's textbook dem propaganda

a few "not sees" stood around waving flags and yelling at people. They are so desperate with mid terms coming up it's just another psyop like the tiki torch crew before the Va election

Attachment 16815

lol such pathetic games dems have to play cuz they are total failures

it's ironic that dems have to dress up as not sees to try and smear their opponents. Everybody knows they the real not sees.
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-01-2022, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Charlottesville, January 6th... all Democratic false flag hoaxes.
Old 02-01-2022, 12:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Charlottesville, January 6th... all Democratic false flag hoaxes.
Horza, was 9/11 bad?

Say it, say it bitch. Say what I command you to say. Dance for me you little trained monkey, while I waste your time
Old 02-01-2022, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

lol what a laughably bad tiki torch hoax

dems dress and wave around nazi flags and their lackeys in the media try to pin the tail on Desantis

so desperate and pathetic and lol Horza really thinks jan 6 was an insumerrectionz
Closed Thread