Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-13-2022, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza now doin PR for Nazis on elf forums like Maddow was doin on MSNBC
You've convinced me, paste eater. Long live Putin and the patriots over at Fox News!
Old 03-13-2022, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza now doin PR for Nazis on elf forums like Maddow was doin on MSNBC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kind of Nazi uprising has a Jewish president in charge though?
how the fuck should i know? answer your own question then go die in the hole you crawled out of.

you're the toxic trolling dipshit who is always vomitting up shit like "republicans are nazis" I'm calling you out on your bullshit hypocrisy. Fuckin Dem shitbags have been using nazi social tactics for decades, while republicans stand there going, "Fuck man, do we really have the play the game with these fuckin' retards?"

you won't answer it, you will deflect onto another topic, because you're a tiny little coward that cannot stand being their words.
Old 03-13-2022, 12:55 AM
Banned

Tldr ignore the liberal comments its a cute video tho.

It all makes sense now. https://imgur.com/gallery/WMdLcN9

I think he just broke.. my original assessment stands... dude snapped.. he pulled Russia out of Soviet era by killing ppl and making devil deals... and the globalists devoured his soul... he probably doesn't have a clue at this point and is spiraling into paranoia and isolation.
Old 03-13-2022, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tldr ignore the liberal comments its a cute video tho.

It all makes sense now. https://imgur.com/gallery/WMdLcN9

I think he just broke.. my original assessment stands... dude snapped.. he pulled Russia out of Soviet era by killing ppl and making devil deals... and the globalists devoured his soul... he probably doesn't have a clue at this point and is spiraling into paranoia and isolation.
what liberal comments?

all that video shows is dynamic situations where there was a lot going on, and a few minor social faux pas occurred. there are plenty of times when world leaders meet and customs mis-align.

its a mountain out of a mole hill. Putin attends these functions to brand himself a man of the people, from a P.R. perspective, it paints him as such, he goes with the flow. Its all P.R.

for you rabid libtards: this is not a defense of putin, its an attack on sensationalism, so fuck you.

Now you wanna see a great video of a Putin handshake that could have ended connor mcgregor's life?

Here you go my friends:

Old 03-13-2022, 01:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what liberal comments?

all that video shows is dynamic situations where there was a lot going on, and a few minor social faux pas occurred. there are plenty of times when world leaders meet and customs mis-align.

its a mountain out of a mole hill. Putin attends these functions to brand himself a man of the people, from a P.R. perspective, it paints him as such, he goes with the flow. Its all P.R.

for you rabid libtards: this is not a defense of putin, its an attack on sensationalism, so fuck you.

Now you wanna see a great video of a Putin handshake that could have ended connor mcgregor's life?

Here you go my friends:

Ya. I mean.. You're right..that KJU maneuver tho..

U saw link b4 it went viral and got flooded.. check tomorrow for spicy comments!

Also Putin didn't react horrible. More in danger from his own body guards there. Notice Putin put his arm on McGregor.. and McGregor bow when he realizes that oof.

Putins body language in both videos is very telling..

Psycho..Sociopaths don't respond like that. Not well. Or ppl who doesn't have emotional response..

It's clear Putin seeks approval from people.

That is the problem with power and Propoganda..nationalism..it doesn't matter how nice or well meaning u are. It gets EVERYONE...not saying Putin is like super nice... he's a normal human tho... if he wasn't in the circumstances he's in with the history...born elsewhere he wouldn't be a "monster".

He's not a victim either...his whole country is tho.

Everyone has the potential to be like Putin..lot of people hate being reminded of that... thems the cold hard facts tho

I would go so far to say Putin was more stable and sane than me...idk about immediately right now cuz shit is spiraling for him and that will do u in.. the guy is more expressive and functional than me tho... if we want to talk about insanity and red flags. .that is a very recent development for him... if so.
Last edited by starkind; 03-13-2022 at 01:43 AM..
Old 03-13-2022, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Oliver Stone says biden administration organized the war with Ukraine during their last administration in 2016 documentary: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1oemelEu6oeH/
Old 03-13-2022, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe it's more like Idaho sending its more bread and butter radicaluzed Christian miscreants to defend border with UT against more moderate Mormons...all tho Wyoming probably has a real Nazi gang.

Maybe I'm an ignorant jerk... and I should stfu

I trust u p good on some topics.. tho not sure how far I'd go on this one. I'm skeptical and paranoid..

Also I served with a lot of racist guys...by bernie sanders standards... so... ya...

There's some hardcore racists on the USA forces. No doubt about it.. they aren't like gangs or thugs tho... and they show up and work hard...so it's really f'ckn hard 2 hate when u see truly animalistic barbarism coming from so many civvies...(unpopular opinion)..it be this way tho...

Oh BTW I served also with other ppl who where from black and Mexican gang roots... so ya that is always fucking interesting when u get like nazi, crip, some Mexican in 1 platoon.

I'm just saying SHIT is cray yo... those boys be living off grid in the mnts a long time. It's a bit like calling some town in Colorado a super mega nazi stronghold... there is actually a town in Colorado that us creepy where one of those make baby and kill the gay kids cults ,troll farms operates from...

I digress...

Do some research tho. I emplore u... be4 u become an expert on Azov and the Donbass.

Wikipedia is weak...

Russia is also full AF w hardcore Nazi by all this same standards.... that chechen general that got blown up was a really hardcore gucci mf closeted champ...
ok yes well but

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-13-2022, 01:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oliver Stone says biden administration organized the war with Ukraine during their last administration in 2016 documentary: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1oemelEu6oeH/
Go watch Air America!..

Ya them alphabet agencies r always upto no gud...what is new?

Yes. America precipitates death and chaos constantly since forever... idk wat else to say.

Ppl will turn their brains off tho cuz nukes and war crimes... so all the shit US did to destabilizing the world 70 years indirectly contributed yes...no doubt they wanted a coupe

Also Zelenskyy has a lot of heat... y u think Russia choose Z to put on vehicles.. I think secretly the western cabal wants Z dead. As an example. Right now he's inspired billions of ppl tho.

I still bet Putin is just the bad cop. In a good cop bad cop situation...this will go on for quite some time at the expense of everyone except the war chest guys who'll be rollin deep.

*** of course this post is pure heknconjectjure tho.
Last edited by starkind; 03-13-2022 at 01:56 AM..
Old 03-13-2022, 01:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok yes well but

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wat about the wookies? Don't they like repeatedly win?
Old 03-13-2022, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

love air america