Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2022, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

oh no are they canceling christmas in tenessee horza??

good book.

doesnt suprise me that a bunch of bible thumpers prefer less witty nudity and liberal culture in their historybooks though.

Ideally we'd kill them with kindess but the left decided to go with just killing them though.
Old 01-27-2022, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Can't have middle schoolers learning about the inevitable results of right-wing demagoguery, right?
Old 01-27-2022, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Non-cooperation with feds by local/state law enforcement is some greyback johnny shit. Tromp cogent on that point.

Maybe just a money issue.
It’s probably a resource/space issue. We knew record numbers of migrants were coming to the border since Biden took office. The detention centers simply had no more room to hold them and process them in immigration courts, and conditions (especially with Covid running through them) were becoming increasingly inhumane

So it appears the new policy has been to just “catch and release” them all into the US. The odd thing is that it’s done at night, and the staff doing the transporting when interviewed seem to have no idea what’s going on. They may have been instructed to say that, but they sound genuine in interviews I’ve heard

It’s colder at night in these areas so it’s not like working at this time is to help with temperatures (in az doing projects at night is very much a thing in the summer). That and no official explanation or announcement makes me think that whatever this operation is, it is either illegal or else it would NOT be well-received by the American public, and that includes Dems. Because if it would be well-received by the majority of the country, why all the cloak and dagger
Last edited by unsunghero; 01-27-2022 at 03:30 PM..
Old 01-27-2022, 03:29 PM
Banned

I can’t recall if it’s this video but it appears they are wearing (or some are wearing) ankle monitors. They also are carrying a packet containing instructions on how to remove those ankle monitors whenever they want. Lol kidding they will have to figure that out on their own in a few days. This seems to imply that they are either criminals (unlikely) or that they have an upcoming immigration court date that ICE wants them to attend (most likely)

It appears to be catch and release, just done secretly:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 01-27-2022, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't have middle schoolers learning about the inevitable results of right-wing demagoguery, right?
I mean, there are more ways to learn about history than comic books that contain other things you prefer your middle school kids not learning about.

The thing I respect the most about your point though, is that you actually think people in Tennessee know how to read.
Old 01-27-2022, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
things you prefer your middle school kids not learning about.
The Holocaust. Trumptards don't want middle school kids learning about the Holocaust.
Old 01-27-2022, 03:37 PM
Banned

More hatin' on southerners for no reason smh

Lots of cool af people are from Tennesee
Old 01-27-2022, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can’t recall if it’s this video but it appears they are wearing (or some are wearing) ankle monitors. They also are carrying a packet containing instructions on how to remove those ankle monitors whenever they want. Lol kidding they will have to figure that out on their own in a few days. This seems to imply that they are either criminals (unlikely) or that they have an upcoming immigration court date that ICE wants them to attend (most likely)

It appears to be catch and release, just done secretly:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Sooner or later this country is going to collapse.
Old 01-27-2022, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Holocaust. Trumptards don't want middle school kids learning about the Holocaust.
I hope you realize my theories on annunaki are as founded as this one.
Old 01-27-2022, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Huh? Who doesn't want that? Not that I'm a trump guy, as I've stated a million times.

The thing people are against is teaching young white kids that they carry racial blood guilt due to the crimes of their forfathers. I mean it's like a biblically fucked up thing to be teaching kids who barely understand anything about the world, and trust whatever adults tell them. There's a reason parents are so mad about this shit, and even more tellingly maybe is that there's a reason school boards are working so hard to obscure parents from any input or even knowledge of what's being taught specifically. I personally don't recall ever having that issue at public school. The PTA meetings were like "we're teaching math and the civil war this year." and the parents were like "okay yup sounds good".
Closed Thread