Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2021, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know how people be like, china would get crushed by our military!

How come we lost vietnam korea iraq 1(2?) and afganastan?
We aren’t losing to China dude

I’m taking 20 of those midget fuckers down with my bear hands before they kill me
Old 04-29-2021, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

I’ll be carrying a standard that says Legio XII Fulminata
Old 04-29-2021, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

idk after 20 years we're retreating from a desert. (again).
Old 04-29-2021, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The intolerant left is very real. It exists in everyday lefties, you included. The left painted anyone who voted Trump as a nazi. Not being comfortable sharing who you voted for due to social stigma is a bad thing and that is completely a lefty thing.
There were shy Trump voters? Honestly, I felt like I couldn’t tell anyone I voted for Biden, no one would shut the fuck up about how much they love 45 down here in Tejas
Old 04-29-2021, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk after 20 years we're retreating from a desert. (again).
I’ve been telling you to sell Iran nukes and f22s for this very reason. You cannot defeat people from deserts or mountains (iranians are both). We will pacify the region BIGLY
Old 04-29-2021, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smash pass pass pass pass
Old 04-29-2021, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love you old types who hang your hat on not dying, as if that’s an accomplishment.

Your generation is in charge. Your policies are in place. Your generation is at the helm and the world can’t wait for it to end. Statistically my version of the left is very prevalent, neighbors, good friends, colleagues, clients, therapist(self improvement), all have eluded to what I talked about because they assume I vote Democrat.

Voting for Trump is an acceptable stance, smart and reasonable people voted for Trump. We weren’t tricked. We knew who we voted for, the alternative was worse. Your types continue to make my point that it’s unacceptable to hold a view you disagree with, and you aren’t afraid to let people know. This is a toxic trait and you shouldn’t be proud of it.
Wow this is a bigger /cry post than gayler’s dual whine threads

Go to church dude, Psalm 144:1
Old 04-29-2021, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Vietnam was a rainforest and I believe parts of Korea are Mediterranean?
Old 04-29-2021, 11:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow this is a bigger /cry post than gayler’s dual whine threads

Go to church dude, Psalm 144:1
Look it's the brown tough guy being tough. The Iron Sheik giving out biblical advice is really grand and American as fuck. It's okay to share your feelings friend.
Old 04-29-2021, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve been telling you to sell Iran nukes and f22s for this very reason. You cannot defeat people from deserts or mountains (iranians are both). We will pacify the region BIGLY
Frankly, we need to stop holding israel/mossad back. We keep them on a leash to prevent the Israelis from running rampant all over the middle east. We give them stuff, we pay them etc. Left to their own devices, the Israelis would wage a massive campaign of preemptive strikes.

Yeah its bad for business if Israel just turns those shithole desert lands into a sheet of glass, but the end game would be better for the world. Islam and its antiquated 3000 year old religious practices are a pain in the ass, like everything else, the religion of peace has been warped and twisted in order to send poor people to die for rich people.

The middle east is definitely a shoot first, ask questions later situation.
Closed Thread