Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2022, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who Can Vote For President?
States. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2022, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct, it's not necessarily easy for illegal immigrants to vote, depending on what state we're talking about, but it does still happen all the time.
Well I guess we'll just have to take your word for it then, paste eating moron.
Old 01-23-2022, 02:33 PM
Banned

If you're in the country illegally you shouldn't be able to vote. If you're in the country legally you should, unless you're a felon. And even then, I think felons should be able to vote again after they've served their time.

It's all well and good if you've been living and working here illegally for twenty years, great, so? Go through the process to become legal and you can vote. I wouldn't expect to be able to vote in another country's elections without doing a LOT of formal, legal paperwork first. Why is this so controversial? It's so weird. Has literally zero to do with racism, or xenophobia or anything.

More black people voted republican in 2020 than any other election ever, yet I'm supposed to believe republicans are now trying to suppress their fastest-growing constituency in order to.... steal the election?

Yes let's get fewer people to vote for us. In order to win, we definitely need fewer votes. Right, totally.
Last edited by Ooloo; 01-23-2022 at 02:35 PM..
Old 01-23-2022, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I agree with horza, it's actually extremely easy to vote as one.

It's hard to require a bunch of things from non registered citizens like insurance and identification and stuff but not allow them to vote, unless you create a voter ID system.
Old 01-23-2022, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I guess we'll just have to take your word for it then, paste eating moron.
Oh give me a break, I could easily provide *detailed* sources for all this and you'd find some way to dismiss all of it. You're allergic to actual good faith discussions.
Old 01-23-2022, 02:39 PM
Banned

Not fake electors or the military seizing the voting machines. Weird how you guys tried to do that on the right but you're the patriots. Sending fake electors? LOL
Old 01-23-2022, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh give me a break, I could easily provide *detailed* sources for all this and you'd find some way to dismiss all of it. You're allergic to actual good faith discussions.
If you can provide actual sources that support the talking points you mindlessly repeat from Tucker's show, then go ahead and post a link for us.
Old 01-23-2022, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately for Republican crybabies, the courts all disagree with you.
nah man

all those lawsuits were tossed on technicalities and standing cuz they either cowards or dem lapdogs

not the evidence bro
Old 01-23-2022, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
If you can provide actual sources that support the talking points you mindlessly repeat from Tucker's show, then go ahead and post a link for us.
No, because again I know this request is completely in bad faith. How about you simply research it yourself?

You can't argue that illegal immigrants aren't even voting, and also that republicans want to suppress their votes... if they aren't even voting, it would make no sense to have an evil plan to prevent them from voting.

Be a legal citizen and have a valid ID and you can vote! It's really not a big ask.
Old 01-23-2022, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's all well and good if you've been living and working here illegally for twenty years, great, so? Go through the process to become legal and you can vote. I wouldn't expect to be able to vote in another country's elections without doing a LOT of formal, legal paperwork first. Why is this so controversial? It's so weird.
What about work visas?

No taxation without representation. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread