Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your measure of ideology is winning elections?

C'mon man!
If his ideologies were not conservative, even Trump would lose the support of the party

If he said things like “Hate speech isn’t free speech”, “I think we should get tougher on gun rights”, “I think illegals deserve amnesty”, “I am pro choice” any one of those and he’d be dunzo as a Republican candidate, for example
Old 01-22-2022, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If his ideologies were not conservative, even Trump would lose the support of the party

If he said things like “Hate speech isn’t free speech”, “I think we should get tougher on gun rights”, “I think illegals deserve amnesty”, “I am pro choice” any one of those and he’d be dunzo as a Republican candidate, for example
But you repeat yourself. Any chance you have an actual definition? 😬
Old 01-22-2022, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is funny because last night I was watching a video of Joe Rogan and some goober talking about how the meta-verse was going to be dystopia and how Facebook has Weaponized everybody and going into the meta-verse owned by the company that Weaponized social media was going to make people even more upset and misinformed and confused and angry blah blah blah

and I was like Bro You’re Joe Rogan.. you influence literately millions of people. Like millions of people turn your show on and then they make decisions based off of shit they heard you say.. and now you’re saying because Facebook has so much influence it’s inherently evil? We’ll, how the fuck am I supposed to trust you??

Like they’re talking about how Facebook can’t be trusted because of its influence it’s so influential it can’t be owned by one man… meanwhile we’re on this insanely influential talkshow controlled by one man that has no proof about any of the things they say like they could say whatever the f they want and millions of people would be like holy shit that’s true!!

Like it’s hard for me to articulate what I’m saying but listening to Joe Rogan say that Facebook is inherently evil because it has so much influence… that’s just fucking insane to me that people could be that ironically hypocritical and stupid.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-22-2022 at 12:59 PM..
Old 01-22-2022, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you repeat yourself. Any chance you have an actual definition? 😬
My rate for googling things for people is $50/hour
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 01-22-2022, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

A conservative as someone who doesn’t want to start a Civil War so that they can have free workers.
Old 01-22-2022, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My rate for googling things for people is $50/hour

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, so what old policies did he reinstate or what progress did he retard during his reign?

From my end it seems he introduced a litany of new, untested ideas into American politics. MPP and the SALT cap for a quick example.

What about that is conservative?
Old 01-22-2022, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Okay, so what old policies did he reinstate or what progress did he retard during his reign?

From my end it seems he introduced a litany of new, untested ideas into American politics. MPP and the SALT cap for a quick example.

What about that is conservative?
You’re going on 3 minutes of googling. Let me know where I can send the bill

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayn...erica-n2574849
Old 01-22-2022, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

There’s no way Russia would be on the border right now if Trump was president.

Say what you want about Trump but all those world leaders were like, dude Trump really is crazy so let’s not fuck with him.

As soon as he’s gone it became a shit show out there.
Old 01-22-2022, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You’re going on 3 minutes of googling. Let me know where I can send the bill

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayn...erica-n2574849
Eh, if you aren't gonna engage with the argument, I'll leave you to it.
Old 01-22-2022, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Eh, if you aren't gonna engage with the argument, I'll leave you to it.
There’s 30 things there, many of which could be seen as conservative minded

You asked, I delivered
Closed Thread