Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 08-31-2022, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now I know how Biden felt in that debate with Trump lol
If you were being serious about trying to combat trolls, you wouldn't take the side of the obvious trolls in this thread. You would be berating them too. Since you are only targeting me, it is clear you either don't understand what trolling is, or don't actually care. If the trolls are on your side, then you don't think they are trolling.

I feel bad for all of the trolls in this thread. They are just making themselves look bad, and filling their post histories with nonsense.

I will continue to have logical and data driven conversations with people who aren't trolling.
Old 08-31-2022, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you were being serious about trying to combat trolls, you wouldn't take the side of the obvious trolls in this thread. You would be berating them too. Since you are only targeting me, it is clear you either don't understand what trolling is, or don't actually care. If the trolls are on your side, then you don't think they are trolling.

I feel bad for all of the trolls in this thread. They are just making themselves look bad, and filling their post histories with nonsense.

I will continue to have logical and data driven conversations who aren't trolling.
Your self awareness is mind boggling, hope that helps.
Old 08-31-2022, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will continue to have logical and data driven conversations
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Old 08-31-2022, 02:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
If you were being serious about having a civil discussion you would be able and willing to respond to the factual statements I have made and to answer the simple questions I have posed to you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Again, you have provided zero evidence of my trolling despite continuing to call me a troll. Others are not trolls simply because you believe they are or because you state that they are hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
I will continue to have logical and data driven conversations with people who aren't trolling.
You continue to simply have no "argument(s)" to counter my factual statements, and you simply continue to be ashamed of the answers to the simple questions I have posed to you so you deign to choose to pretend they have not been asked.

All I can do is re-state the facts in continued effort to attempt to continue the discussion(s) in a civil manner. The ball is in DSM's court.

Quote:
as the data shows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You called me "silly" when you were backed into a corner by my replies to you on the below thread too, and you stopped replying (like a little bitch): https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...401629&page=37.
How's it going in that corner you've been backed into?

Quote:
I am maintaining civility in this discussion, and my position is founded on hard evidence. The only insults I throw are thrown in defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you have not maintained civility in this discussion.

I have maintained civility in my posts to you - in which I have ONLY stated facts and asked questions - and despite my civility you have (repeatedly) called me a troll, called me silly, accused me of doing/posting things I have not done/posted, and meanwhile have continued to ignore my simple questions and avoided responding to the many facts I've stated. I present both of our posts - from this thread and elsewhere - as evidence of my civility, and you have provided no counterevidence despite me requesting you provide it (multiple times).

Why do you opt out of partaking in a civil discussion with me, and meanwhile claim that you are maintaining civility in this discussion (yet choose to continue to call me names for [seemingly] no reason)?

Why do you feel the need to "defend yourself" from any of the facts I have stated or questions I have asked?
Last edited by cyxthryth; 08-31-2022 at 02:20 PM..
Old 08-31-2022, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

The trolls continue to keep themselves known and obvious. It makes it easy for everybody else to see[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2022, 02:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
The trolls continue to keep themselves known and obvious.It makes it easy for everybody else to see[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I can do is re-state the facts in continued effort to attempt to continue the discussion(s) in a civil manner. The ball is in DSM's court.

Quote:
as the data shows.
Quote:
You called me "silly" when you were backed into a corner by my replies to you on the below thread too, and you stopped replying (like a little bitch): https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...401629&page=37.

Quote:
I am maintaining civility in this discussion, and my position is founded on hard evidence. The only insults I throw are thrown in defense.

Quote:

I have maintained civility in my posts to you - in which I have ONLY stated facts and asked questions - and despite my civility you have (repeatedly) called me a troll, called me silly, accused me of doing/posting things I have not done/posted, and meanwhile have continued to ignore my simple questions and avoided responding to the many facts I've stated. I present both of our posts - from this thread and elsewhere - as evidence of my civility, and you have provided no counterevidence despite me requesting you provide it (multiple times).

Why do you opt out of partaking in a civil discussion with me, and meanwhile claim that you are maintaining civility in this discussion (yet choose to continue to call me names for [seemingly] no reason)?

Why do you feel the need to "defend yourself" from any of the facts I have stated or questions I have asked?
Old 08-31-2022, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The trolls continue to keep themselves known and obvious

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Old 08-31-2022, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 08-31-2022, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The trolls continue to keep themselves known and obvious. It makes it easy for everybody else to see[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2022, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
The trolls continue to keep themselves known and obvious.It makes it easy for everybody else to see[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Again, you have provided zero evidence of my trolling despite continuing to call me a troll. Others are not trolls simply because you believe they are or because you state that they are hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
If you were being serious about having a civil discussion you would be able and willing to respond to the factual statements I have made and to answer the simple questions I have posed to you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:

Quote:
You continue to simply have no "argument(s)" to counter my factual statements, and you simply continue to be ashamed of the answers to the simple questions I have posed to you so you deign to choose to pretend they have not been asked.

Quote:
as the data shows.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by cyxthryth; 08-31-2022 at 02:39 PM..